The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival kicks off next month and the menus have been released! Today, we are getting our first look at the full menus for each booth and let’s just say my mouth is watering while writing this. The menus for this year’s Epcot International Food & Wine festival feature some returning favorites along with some new bites and sips to please every guest’s palate. Epcot will be the place to be this fall, once again!
Check out the menus for yourself below!
Please your palate with these healthy, action-packed bites for pure taste bud bliss!
- Loaded Mac ‘n’ Cheese with Nueske’s® Pepper Bacon, Cheddar Cheese, Peppers and Green Onions (KA)
- Spice-crusted Verlasso® Salmon with Warm Lentil Power Salad, Crushed Avocado and Sherry Vinegar (GF)
- Active Eats Energy Bar Bites: a mixture of Chocolate, Nuts, Dried Fruit and Dates (V) (KA)
- M.I.A. Beer Company HRD WTR Pineapple Coconut Hard Sparkling Water, Doral, FL
- L’Ecole No. 41 Chenin Blanc Old Vines, Columbia Valley, WA
- Evolution by Sokol Blosser Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, OR
Delve into a delectable menu inspired by countries abundant with history, mystery, and cultural diversity.
- Berbere-style Beef Tenderloin Tips with Onions, Jalapeños, Tomato and Pap (GF)
- Spicy Ethiopian Red Lentil Stew with Vegan Yogurt and Quinoa (V)
- Cederberg Chenin Blanc
- Jam Jar Sweet Shiraz
- Groot Constantia Pinotage
- Wine Flight
The Almond Orchard hosted by Blue Diamond Almond Breeze®
Go nuts for tasty plates and beverages created with one of the world’s most popular snacks.
- Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Dip with Pulled Chicken, Toasted Blue Diamond Almonds and Parmesan Cheese served with Nut Thins® Crackers
- Fire-roasted Tomato Hummus topped with Blue Diamond Lightly Salted Roasted Almonds and served with Blue Diamond Artisan Nut Thins® Multi-seeds Crackers
- Banana Almond Soft-serve Sundae with Fresh Berries and Chocolate Almond Streusel (KA) (V)
- Almond Breeze Strawberry Smoothie (Non-alcoholic) (KA)
- Moët & Chandon Imperial Brut Champagne
- Dom Pérignon Brut Champagne
- Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin Brut Rosé Champagne
Explore an exotic array of food and drink options from the Land Down Under.
- Grilled Sweet and Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp with Pineapple, Pepper, Onion and Snap Peas (GF)
- Grilled Lamb Chop with Mint Pesto and Potato Crunchies (GF)
- Lamington: Yellow Cake Dipped in Chocolate and Shredded Coconut (V)
- Coopers Brewery Original Pale Ale
- Hope Estate “Wollombi Brook” Semillon, Hunter Valley
- Franklin Tate Estates Chardonnay, Margaret River
- Yangarra Shiraz, McLaren Vale
- Wine Flight
Indulge in dessert-like waffles, savory treats and thirst-quenchers with a kick—courtesy of the Kingdom of Belgium!
- Beer-braised Beef served with Smoked Gouda Mashed Potatoes
- Belgian Waffle with Warm Chocolate Ganache and Whipped Cream (V) (KA)
- Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote and Whipped Cream (V) (KA)
- Leffe Blonde Belgian Pale Ale (Flight)
- St. Bernardus Witbier (Flight)
- St. Bernardus Abt 12 (Flight)
- Stella Artois Hard Cider
- Chilled Coffee featuring Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- Beer Flight
Dig into South American cuisine and culture with the Land of the Palms’ finest fare.
- Moqueca: Brazilian Seafood Stew featuring Scallops, Shrimp and White Fish with Coconut-lime Sauce and Steamed Rice
- Crispy Pork Belly with Black Beans, Tomato and Onions (GF)
- Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread (GF) (V) (KA)
- M.I.A. Beer Company Barbossa Black Beer, Doral, FL
- Casa Valduga Brut Rosé
- Quinta do Crasto Duoro Red
- Frozen Caipirinha featuring LeBlon Cachaça
Wet your whistle with a glass or flight of Europe’s best brews—from Pilsners to wheat beers.
- Radeberger Zwickel Pilsner (Unfiltered)
- Hacker-Pschorr Hefe Weisse Naturtrüb
- Schöfferhofer Hefeweizen Pomegranate Beer
- Beer Flight
Take your taste buds to the Yukon, with delightful dishes, lagers and wines from the Great White North.
- Canadian Cheddar Cheese and Bacon Soup served with a Pretzel Roll
- Le Cellier Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle-Butter Sauce (GF)
- Moosehead Radler: Lager infused with Grapefruit, Grape and Lemon Juices, New Brunswick
- Château Des Charmes Equuleus Red Blend, St. David’s Bench
- Château Des Charmes Vidal Icewine, Niagara-on-the-Lake
The Cheese Studio hosted by Boursin Cheese
Nibble delish cheesy dishes paired with the perfect vintage for an unforgettable nosh stop!
- Braised Beef Stroganoff with Tiny Egg Noodles, Wild Mushroom and Boursin Garlic with Fine Herbs Cheese Sauce (KA)
- Cheese Trio: Profiterole topped with Boursin Garlic and Fine Herbs Cheese and Orange Apricot Jam; Smoked Salmon Pinwheel with Boursin Shallot and Chive Cheese and Everything Seasoning; Strawberry Macaron with Boursin Pepper Cheese
- Maple Bourbon Boursin Cheesecake with Maple Bourbon Cream, Caramel and Pecan Crunch (V)
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Blueberry Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- La Crema Pinot Gris, Monterey
- Domaine Saint André de Figuière Rosé, Côtes de Provence
- Alta Vista Estate Malbec, Mendoza
Introduce your palate to a diverse variety of popular plates and potables from one of the world’s greatest cuisines!
- Xi’an Pancake with Beef
- Chicken Dumplings with Chinese Slaw (KA)
- Beijing Roasted Duck Bao Bun with Hoisin Sauce
- Black Pepper Shrimp with Garlic Noodles
- Mango Bubble Tea with Assam Black Tea and Milk (Non-alcoholic)
- Jasmine Draft Beer
- Happy Peach: Peach Liqueur and Dark Rum
- Kung Fu Punch: Vodka and Triple Sec
- Byejoe Punch: Chinese Bai Jiu Spirit, Lychee, Coconut and Pineapple Juice
- Honeydew Bai Jiu Cocktail: Chinese Bai Jiu Spirit and Honeydew Syrup
The Chocolate Studio
Sate confectionery cravings with a trip to our one-stop chocolate shop for delectably dark and milky sweet treats!
- Liquid Nitro Chocolate-Almond Truffle with Warm Whiskey-Caramel (GF) (KA)
- Sweet Dark Chocolate Raspberry Tart with Whipped Cream (V)
- Twinings® Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea and Chocolate Shake (Non-alcoholic) (KA)
- Banfi Rosa Regale Sparkling Red, Piedmont
- Daou Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles
- Croft 10 Year Tawny
- Twinings® Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Frozen Cocktail with Caramel Vodka
Savor the ocean’s finest flavors along with wines grown near the Pacific coastline—you can almost feel the sea breeze!
- Lump Crab Cake with Napa Cabbage Slaw and Avocado-lemongrass Cream
- Baked Shrimp Scampi Dip with Sourdough Baguette
- Seared Scallops with Roasted Corn, Butterbean Succotash and Chili-chipotle Butter Sauce
- A to Z Wineworks Pinot Gris, Oregon
- ROCO Gravel Road Pinot Noir, Oregon
Elevate your tastes with cool brews or a refreshing flight of American craft beer from some of Florida’s best breweries!
- Central 28 Beer Company Waff-Ale, DeBary, FL (Flight 1)
- Bold City Brewing 1901 Roasted Red Ale, Jacksonville, FL (Flight 1)
- Florida Beer Company Passport Triple Chocolate Milk Stout, Cape Canaveral, FL (Flight 1)
- First Magnitude Brewing Co. Lemongrass Saison, Gainesville, FL (Flight 2)
- JDub’s Brewing Company Honeydew Melon Kölsch, Sarasota, FL (Flight 2)
- Shipyard Brewing Company Monkey Fist IPA, Clearwater, FL (Flight 2)
- Your choice of 2 distinctive Beer Flights
Turn your taste buds upside down with a medley of flavors that add a delish twist to healthy, hearty fare!
- The Steakhouse Blended Burger: Blended Beef and Wild Mushroom Slider with Brie Cheese Fondue, Arugula, Truffle and Blue Cheese Potato Chip on a Brioche Bun
- The IMPOSSIBLE™ Burger Slider with Wasabi Cream and Spicy Asian Slaw on a Sesame Seed Bun (V)
- Health-Ade Kombucha Pink Lady Apple
- Health-Ade Kombucha Pomegranate
- Health-Ade Kombucha Beet-Lime
- Kombucha Flight
- Mushrooms provided by The Mush
The Festival Center Wine Shop
Swirl, sniff and sip some of the finest wines from California—pair with delish dishes that complement each note!
- Charcuterie Plate: Chefs Selection of Artisanal Meats and Accompaniments
- La Bottega di BelGioioso® Cheese Plate: Crescenza-Stracchino®, CreamyGorg® Gorgonzola Dolce, and Artigiano® Vino Rosso Cheeses
- Bloody Mary Seafood Cocktail: Shrimp, Bay Scallops, Mussels, Olive Salad and Crisp Lettuce in a Bloody Mary Vinaigrette
- Fess Parker Riesling, Santa Barbara County (White Flight)
- MacMurray Estate Vineyards Pinot Gris, Russian River Valley (White Flight)
- Silverado Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley (White Flight)
- Silverado Vineyards Chardonnay, Carneros
- Kurt Russell’s Gogi Wines “Goldie” Chardonnay, Santa Rita Hills
- MacMurray Estate Vineyards Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley (Pinot Noir Flight)
- Kurt Russell’s Gogi Wines “Birdie” Pinot Noir, Santa Rita Hills (Pinot Noir Fight)
- Skywalker Vineyards Sommita Pinot Noir, Marin County (Pinot Noir Flight)
- Silverado Vineyards Fantasia Sangiovese Blend, Napa Valley (Red Flight)
- Chappellet Mountain Cuvée Bordeaux Blend, Napa Valley (Red Flight)
- Fess Parker Rodney’s Vineyard Syrah, Santa Barbara County (Red Flight)
- Frank Family Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
- White Flight
- Pinot Noir Flight
- Red Flight
Flavors from Fire
Add some heat to your epicurean adventure with these spicy bites and specialty beverages that pair perfectly!
- Piggy Wings: Roasted Pork Wings with Korean BBQ Sauce and Sesame Seeds (KA)
- Smoked Corned Beef with Warm Crispy Potatoes, Pickled Onions and Blonde Ale Beer Fondue featuring BelGioioso® Romano and American Grana Cheeses
- Charred Chimichurri Skirt Steak on a Smoked Corn Cake with Pickled Vegetable Slaw and Cilantro Aïoli
- Chocolate Picante: Dark Chocolate Mousse with Cayenne Pepper, Chili Powder and Mango
- Orlando Brewery Smokin’ Blackwater Porter
- Michael David Winery 7 Deadly Zins Zinfandel, Lodi
- Swine Brine featuring Jim Beam Bourbon
Fall in ooo-la-la-love with the classic cuisine and finest wines of France—bon appétit!
- Croissant aux Escargots: Escargot Croissant with Garlic and Parsley
- Carbonade de Boeuf, Purée de Pommes de Terre: Beer-braised Beef with Bacon, Onion and Mashed Potatoes
- Crème Brûlée à la Confiture de Framboises: Crème Brûlée with House-made Raspberry Jam (V) (GF) (KA)
- La Passion Martini Slush: Vodka, Grey Goose Le Citron, Cranberry and Passion Fruit Juice
- Chardonnay, Le Vieux Manoir
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Village la Tourelle, Bordeaux
- St-Germain Sparkling Kir: Sparkling Wine and St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- Kronenbourg Blanc 1664 Pale Lager
Embark on an epicurean adventure to Deutschland, home of the heartiest food, drinks and appetites in the world!
- Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham, Onions and Cheese (KA)
- Roast Bratwurst in a Pretzel Roll (KA)
- Apple Strudel with Vanilla Sauce (V) (KA)
- Radeberger Zwickel Pilsner (Unfiltered)
- Carl Graff Graacher Himmelreich Riesling Spätlese, Mosel (Flight)
- J&H Selbach Bernkasteler Kurfürstlay Riesling Kabinett, Mosel (Flight)
- Selbach-Oster Zeltinger Himmelreich Riesling Kabinett Halbtrocken, Mosel (Flight)
- Villa Wolf Pinot Noir, Pfalz
- Riesling Flight
Bask in the Mediterranean flavors of traditional dishes and heavenly drinks popular in the Land of the Gods!
- Loaded Greek “Nachos”: Pita Chips, Meatless Sausage Crumbles and Vegan Tzatziki (V) (KA)
- Taste of Greece: Chicken Souvlaki, Feta Cheese Dip with Warm Pita and Lamb Sausage with a Dill Tomato Ragu
- Spanakopita: Greek Spinach Pie (V)
- Bougatsa: Warm Phyllo Dough Strudel with Sweet Vanilla Custard, Lemon Honey Syrup and Cinnamon (V) (KA)
- Domaine Skouras Moscofilero, Peloponnese
- Domaine Sigalas Assyrtiko, Santorini
- Argyros Atlantis Red Blend, Santorini
- Wine Flight
Traverse the Pacific for tropical flavors and island faves—sweet or savory, these mouthwatering morsels scream aloha!
- Kalua Pork Slider with Sweet and Sour DOLE® Pineapple Chutney and Spicy Mayonnaise (KA)
- Grilled Tuna Tataki with Seaweed Salad, Pickled Cucumbers and Wasabi Cream
- Teriyaki-glazed SPAM® Hash with Potatoes, Peppers, Onions and Spicy Mayonnaise
- Passion Fruit Cheesecake with Toasted Macadamia Nuts (V)
- Maui Brewing Company Bikini Blonde Lager
- Florida Orange Groves Sparkling Pineapple Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- Mai Tai with Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum and DOLE Pineapple Juice
Hops & Barley
Stay stateside for all-American craft beer, wines and the hottest tastes from coast-to-coast!
- New England Lobster Roll: Warm Lobster with Fresh Herb Mayonnaise and Griddled Roll
- New Brunswick Slider: Slow-braised Beef Brisket “Pot Roast Style” with Horseradish Cream and Crispy Fried Onions on a Potato Roll with Pickled Vegetables on the side
- Freshly Baked Carrot Cake and Cream Cheese Icing (V) (KA)
- North Coast Brewing Co. Blue Star Wheat, Fort Bragg, CA (Flight)
- 3 Daughters Brewing A Wake Coffee Blonde Ale, St. Petersburg, FL (Flight)
- Heavy Seas AmeriCannon APA, Baltimore, MD (Flight)
- Angry Orchard Rosé Hard Cider, Walden, NY
- Mer Soleil Reserve Chardonnay, Santa Lucia Highlands
- Broadside Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles
- Beer Flight
Introduce yourself to new flavors with ancient origins—the smorgasbord of Indian spices will whisk you off to faraway worlds!
- Warm Indian Bread with Pickled Garlic, Mango Salsa and Coriander Pesto Dips (V) (KA)
- Madras Red Curry with Roasted Cauliflower, Baby Carrots, Chickpeas and Basmati Rice (V) (GF)
- Korma Chicken with Cucumber Tomato Salad, Almonds, Cashews and Warm Naan Bread
- Mango Lassi (Non-alcoholic) (KA)
- Godfather Lager
- Sula Chenin Blanc, Nashik
- Sula Shiraz, Nashik
- Mango Lassi with Sōmrus Indian Cream Liqueur
Escape to the Emerald Isle for a wee bit o’ ale, wine and authentic Irish fare to warm the cockles of y’er heart!
- Roasted Irish Sausage with Colcannon Potatoes and Onion Gravy
- Warm Irish Cheddar Cheese and Stout Dip with Irish Brown Bread (V)
- Warm Chocolate Pudding with Irish Cream Liqueur Custard
- Guinness Foreign Extra Stout
- Bunratty Meade Honey Wine
- Guinness Baileys Shake
Islands of the Caribbean
Journey to the islands of the Caribbean, where the fusion of food and cultures create a melody in your mouth!
- Ropa Vieja Empanada with Tomato Aïoli (KA)
- Jerk-spiced Chicken Lollipop with Roasted Sweet Plantain Salad and Mango Chutney Yogurt
- Quesito: Puff Pastry with Sweetened Cream Cheese and Guava Sauce (V) (KA)
- Red Stripe Lager
- Caribbean White Sangria
- Frozen Mojito
Mangiare… savor the simple elegance of cucina italiana, with some of the world’s best-loved food and wine.
- Fritto Misto: Crispy Shrimp, Zucchini and Sweet Potatoes with a Spicy Sauce
- Pollo Alla Cacciatora: Braised Chicken Thigh, Mushrooms, Tomatoes and Parmesan Polenta
- Mezzi Rigatoni: Vodka Sauce, Crispy Pancetta and Parmesan Cheese (KA)
- Cannoli: Cannoli filled with Sweet Ricotta, Chocolate and Candied Fruit (KA)
- Moretti Lager
- Moretti La Rossa Double Malt
- Placido Pinot Grigio
- Placido Chianti
- Villa Sandi Prosecco
- Montegrande Corbinello Spumante Dolce
- Fior d’Arancio Montegrande Moscato
- Frozen Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila
Delight your appetite with sushi and other delish dishes as well as libations from the Land of the Rising Sun!
- Teriyaki Chicken Bun: Steamed bun filled with Chicken, Vegetables and a Sweet Teriyaki Sauce (KA)
- Beef Nigiri topped with Shrimp Sauce and Diced Pickled Jalapeños (GF)
- Spicy Roll: Tuna and Salmon topped with Volcano Sauce
- Kirin Ichiban Lager
- Ozeki Rai Sake
- Fuji Apple Cocktail: Sake, Peach Schnapps and Green Apple Syrup
Stay light on your feet throughout the day with a refreshing array of bubbly drafts and spirited concoctions.
- Phosphorescent Phreeze (KA)
- InfraRED (KA)
- UltraVIOLET (KA)
- Bleu Spectrum: Blanc de Bleu Cuvée Mousseux with Boba Pearls
- Original Sin Dry Rosé Hard Cider, New York, NY (Cider Flight)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Blueberry Peppercorn Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL (Cider Flight)
- Ciderboys Zen Berry Hard Cider, Stevens Point, WI (Cider Flight)
- Playalinda Brewing Co. Red Cherry Tart, Titusville, FL (RGB Flight)
- GrassLands Brewing Company Green Kiwi Blonde, Tallahassee, FL (RGB Flight)
- M.I.A. Beer Company Blue-berry Golden Ale, Doral, FL (RGB Flight)
- Cider Flight
- RGB Flight
Spice up your fiesta-lovin’ palate with some south-of-the-border history, culture and cuisine—olé!
- Short Rib Tostada: Corn Tortilla topped with Short Ribs, Black Beans, Salsa Verde and Spring Onion
- Shrimp Quesadilla: Corn Tortilla with Shrimp, Oaxaca Cheese and topped with Spicy Guajillo Sauce and Sesame Seeds
- Coconut Rice Pudding served with Mango Coulis (GF) (V)
- Cerveza Por Favor: Dos Equis Draft Beer with a hint of Almond
- Mariachi Loco: Margarita with Libelula Tequila Joven, Mango Purée and Chamoy
- Ay Caramba: Smoky Margarita with Gracias A Dios Mezcal, Lime Juice and Ancho Reyes Chile Liqueur
- La Chancla: Red Wine Sangria mixed with Fruit Juice
- El Padrino: Blackberry Mexican Punch with Velo Blanco Tequila
Relish an inspired array of exotic flavors—this north African region is a mecca of intriguing cuisine.
- Kefta Pocket: Seasoned Ground Beef in a Pita Pocket (KA)
- Hummus Fries with Cucumber, Tomato, Onions and Tzatziki Sauce (V)
- Chocolate Baklava: Rolled Phyllo Dough with Toasted Almonds and Dark Chocolate Sauce
- Casa Pale Lager
- Kasbah Prestige Red Wine
- Mimosa Royale: Sparkling Wine and Orange Juice topped with Orange Liqueur
- Red Organic Sangria
Head south of the equator for quintessential Kiwi meals, including savory plates and award-winning wines.
- Steamed Green Lip Mussels with Garlic Butter and Toasted Breadcrumbs
- Lamb Meatball with Spicy Tomato Chutney
- Seared Venison Sausage with Kumara Purée and Wild Mushroom Marsala Sauce
- Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough
- Antmoore Wineworks MOKOblack Pinot Noir, Marlborough
- Frozen Wine Cocktail featuring Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc
Shimmering Sips Mimosa Bar
Get the brunch party started—sample fresh-baked goods and mimosas mixed with the perfect twist!
- Chocolate Croissant: Flaky Croissant stuffed with Chocolate
- Almond Croissant: Flaky Croissant topped with Toasted Almonds
- Jumbo Blueberry Muffin with Streusel Topping
- Cheese Danish with Sweet Icing
- Frozen Apple Pie (Non-alcoholic) (KA)
- Tropical Mimosa with Sparkling Wine and Pomegranate, Orange and Grapefruit Juices
- Key Lime Mimosa with Key Lime Sparkling Wine and Cranberry Juice
- Blood Orange Mimosa with Sparkling Wine and Blood Orange Juice
- Madras Mimosa with Cranberry Sparkling Wine and Orange Juice
- Fromosa: Frozen Mimosa featuring White Claw Lime Hard Seltzer
- Joffrey’s Cold Brew Coffee
Travel to España for pleasing cuisine that’s unrivaled—from paella to seafood that’s straight from Basque Country.
- Charcuterie in a Cone with imported Spanish Meats, Cheeses and Olives with an Herb Vinaigrette
- Spanish-style Paella with Chorizo and Roasted Chicken
- Seafood Salad with Shrimp, Bay Scallops, Mussels, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, White Balsamic Vinegar and Smoked
- Paprika (GF)
- Lagar de Bouza Albariño, Rías Baixas
- Casa Castillo Monastrell, Jumilla
- Espelt Garnacha Old Vines, Catalonia
- Wine Flight also available
Exotic specialties from Southeast Asia await as the Land of Smiles serves up a flavorful foodie phenom!
- Marinated Chicken with Peanut Sauce and Stir-fried Vegetables (KA)
- Seared Shrimp and Scallop Cake with Cold Noodle Salad
- Red Hot Spicy Thai Curry Beef with Steamed Rice
- Singha Lager
- Maison Willm Gewürztraminer, Alsace
Wine & Dine Studio
Sample signature dishes along with an elegant medley of wines hailing from the Golden State’s renowned vineyards.
- Seared Scallops, Truffled Celery Root Purée, Brussels Sprouts and Wild Mushrooms featuring Melissa’s Produce
- Butternut Squash Ravioli with Brown Butter Vinaigrette, Parmesan Cheese and Pumpkin Seeds (V) (KA)
- Trio of Artisan Cheese featuring La Bottega di BelGioioso® Cheeses (V)
- La Bottega di BelGioioso Crescenza-Stracchino®
- La Bottega di BelGioioso CreamyGorg® Gorgonzola Dolce
- La Bottega di BelGioioso Artigiano® Vino Rosso
- Artist Palette of Wine and Cheese
- Trio of Artisan Cheese paired with Rainstorm Silver Linings Pinot Noir Rosé, Reata Chardonnay and
- Spellbound Petite Sirah
- Reata Chardonnay, Sonoma Coast
- Rainstorm Silver Linings Pinot Noir Rosé, Oregon
- Spellbound Petite Sirah, California
ADDITIONAL FESTIVAL LOCATIONS
Visit these outstanding food and beverage destinations for gourmet tastes on the go!
Block & Hans
Take time out to relax while enjoying a carefully curated selection of fine American wines—it’s the grown-up way to chill!
- Dogfish Head Brewery 60 Minute IPA, Milton, DE
- Ciderboys Strawberry Magic Hard Cider, Stevens Point, WI
- Full Sail Brewing Co. Blood Orange Wheat, Hood River, OR
- Karbach Brewing Co. Love Street Kölsch Style Blonde, Houston, TX
- Big Top Brewing Company Hawaiian Lion Coconut and Coffee Porter, Sarasota, FL
- Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co. Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale, Lexington, KY
Fife & Drum
Cool off with a taste tour that delivers tall orders of frosty fun!
- Hanson Brother’s Beer Company Mmmhops Pale Ale Tulsa, OK
- Funnel Cake
- Maple Bacon Funnel Cake topped with Candied Bacon (KA)
Joffrey’s Coffee and Tea Company
Make a beeline to the piping hot deliciousness served cup by heart-warming cup—from tea and coffee to a variety of icy concoctions.
- The American Adventure: Fire and Ice: Frozen Lemon with Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
- Canada: Riviera Sunrise: Frozen Orange Pineapple with Grand Marnier
- Showcase Plaza: Wild Goose: Frozen Wild Berry Acai with Grey Goose Vodka
- Future World East: Fast Lane: Frozen Cappuccino with Brown Jug Bourbon Cream
Nibble like there’s no tomorrow—stop by for satisfying snacks and beverages to go!
- Spicy Hot Dog with Kimchi and Mustard Sauce
Bain’s Cape Mountain Whisky & Frozen Coke
Try a tropical infusion of delicious pineapple treats… bask in the sunny rays of flavor!
- Beef Brisket Poutine: French Fries with Beef Brisket, Beer Cheese Sauce and Poutine Gravy topped with Crispy Onions
- Sweet Potato Poutine: Sweet Potato Fries with Caramel Sauce, Mini Marshmallows and Pecans (V)
- Pineapple Soft-Serve Ice Cream (V)
- Pineapple Soft-Serve Ice Cream with Bacardi Coconut Rum
Dragon Berry Refresher featuring Bacardi Dragon Berry Rum
Enter a doughnut lover’s dream—if you can’t choose one, try them all!
- Croissant Doughnut Tossed in Cinnamon Sugar (KA)
- Croissant Doughnut with Chocolate and Marshmallows (KA)
- Croissant Doughnut with Chocolate Hazelnut Cream (KA)
- Croissant Doughnut with Sprinkles (KA)
- Add Chocolate, Hazelnut, White Chocolate Raspberry or Vanilla Bean Gelato for an additional charge
Pancake Milkshake (KA)
The Chocolate Experience: From Bean to the Bar
Hosted by Ghirardelli Chocolate Company
Cover it in chocolate and delicious dreams come true—this chocolate-lovers paradise is the sweetest stop in Epcot!
- Banfi Rosa Regale Sparkling Red, Piedmont
- Ghirardelli® Drinking Chocolate (Non-alcoholic)
The following guide denotes menu items acceptable for specific dietary needs:
(GF) indicates Gluten/wheat-friendly
(KA) indicates Kid-approved (Dishes designed with kids in mind.)
(V) indicates Vegetarian
Looks delicious! What are you going to try first at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival?
It’s not too late to start planning your visit to this year’s Food & Wine Festival! Fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Source Credit: Disney
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.