Sam Eagle from the Muppets would be proud to see the all-new menu for the Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue that just released today!
Step inside a smokehouse celebrating the regions of American backyard barbecue and craft beers. Partake in a delicious meal as Disney’s pitmasters use techniques from classic barbecue regions to smoke your foods over oak wood at this new Quick Service Restaurant!
Are you ready to bring your barbecue game to the next level?
Try any of their 4 delicious house-recipe sauces!
- Spicy Mop Sauce – inspired by Texas-style “mop”
- Sweet BBQ Sauce – inspired by classic dry rub seasonings
- Vinegar-based Sauce – inspired by North Carolina’s tradition of vinegar and pepper
- Tangy Mustard Sauce – often referred to as “Carolina Gold”
Wash it down with all-American beverages, including beers and ciders from around the United States. You can also try wines from the west coast and specialty regional cocktails with or without alcohol.
Let’s take a look at the Lunch & Dinner Menu.
Regal Eagle Smokehouse is set to open in late winter 2020.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Modified Festival of the Lion King returning this Summer to Disney’s Animal Kingdom - January 21, 2021
- Comedian Jim Gaffigan to Play Mr. Smee in Disney’s Peter Pan & Wendy - January 21, 2021
- You can win a trip to Disney’s Aulani Resort with the Magic of ‘Ohana Sweepstakes - January 21, 2021