Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World is welcoming back guests. The resort has the esteemed title of being Central Florida’s only Five Diamond Award rated resort. Four Seasons Resort reopened its doors on July 1, 2020. To help ensure the safety of their guests, the resort is implementing new guidelines.
“Within this new environment, our singular goal is to provide guests, residents and employees with the confidence and assurance that their health and safety is our first priority,” says John Davison, President and Chief Executive Officer, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
The resort has implemented the new safety program, Lead With Care, to provide ongoing guidance during the pandemic.
High-touch surfaces throughout the resort, including guest rooms, are being treated on an “intensified cleaning and sanitizing schedule.”
“Along with already-commonplace measures such as more sanitizers, masks and heightened cleaning and hygiene, our Lead with Care program will enhance our tools and training to deliver an experience grounded in safety and trust,” says Christian Clerc, President, Global Operations, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts. “While the Four Seasons experience may look different in this new environment, it will ultimately feel the same – our dedicated people will continue to deliver the same intuitive service and personalized care for which Four Seasons is known and trusted the world over.”
Four Seasons Resort reportedly has a consulting agreement with Johns Hopkins Medicine International that will help them make health and safety decisions during the evolving COVID-19 pandemic.
The enhanced cleaning protocols include:
- Each Four Seasons Resort property appointing a Hygiene Officer focused on implementing enhancements to already stringent procedures.
- Rooms disinfected daily with EPA approved products and will have blacklight inspection by room attendants.
- Focused re-training programs for Housekeeping teams on all cleaning protocols are being implemented across the portfolio.
- Public areas cleaned hourly with extra attention to frequented areas including front desk counters and public restrooms.
- The COVID-19 Advisory Board exploring options to equip properties with the latest tools and technology, including electrostatic spraying, ozone technology for air purification and/or UV technology for HVAC systems.
- Lead With Care kits placed in each guest room providing masks, hand sanitizer and sanitization wipes, with additional masks supplied on demand.
- Social distancing measures embedded in all services for guest protection, including appropriately spaced fitness equipment, modified spa menu and services, contactless check-in and housekeeping services.
- Restaurants and bars may operate with reduced capacity to ensure adequate space and socially distant set-up.
- Nearly all restaurants providing a-la-carte service with digital menus wherever possible.
- In Room Dining offering contactless delivery outside guestrooms along with sustainable, single-use packaging.
- Four Seasons App and Chat providing guests with real-time, contactless interactions with employees from their own device on nine global platforms and in 100+ different languages.
Let us know in the comments if you’ve ever visited Four Seasons Resort Orlando!
Source: Four Seasons Resort Orlando
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!