It’s definitely foodie season in Orlando right now! Between the Food & Wine Festival at Epcot, VISIT ORLANDO’S Magical Dining Month, and the WonderFall options available at Disney Springs, there is something to please everyone’s palate. Four Seasons Orlando will also be offering several Fall Foodies events this season for guests to enjoy.
Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
With delicious dishes and unique beverages influenced by cultures from around the world, this year the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is serving up 75 days of entertainment, events, and amazing food and beverages. The festival, which features more than 30 global food and beverage marketplaces, started on August 30, 2018 and runs through November 12, 2018. Four Seasons Resort Orlando chefs are participating in culinary demonstrations and the Party for the Senses on the following dates:
- September 22, 2018 – Executive Pastry Chef Chef Rabii Saber will serve a chocolate and cherry decadence dessert with Marcona almonds, Bahibe 46 percent cacao dark chocolate and Sicilian pistachios at the Party for the Senses event
- October 6, 2018 – Executive Chef Fabrizio Schenardi will serve a shrimp dish at the Party for the Senses event
- October 18, 2018 – Executive Chef Fabrizio Schenardi will present a culinary demonstration of veal tenderloin, at 12:30 pm at Epcot
From August 24 through September 30, 2018 more than 100 restaurants in Central Florida are participating in VISIT ORLANDO’s Magical Dining Month, offering a USD 35 three-course dinner menu. Ravello at Four Seasons Resort Orlando is participating for the third year, offering a delicious menu, with a portion of each menu sold benefitting the charities Best Buddies and the Down Syndrome Association of Central Florida. Ravello is open nightly; for reservations, call 407 313 6161.
Special Event: Oktoberfest
Dust off the lederhosen; Oktoberfest is back at PB&G, featuring an impressive array of German favorites from bratwurst to wiener schnitzel. Guests will enjoy an extensive buffet, live music from a classic German band, and local brews from Winter Garden, Florida brewery Crooked Can. The Oktoberfest event will be held October 27, 2018 from 7:00 to 11:00 pm. Tickets to Oktoberfest are USD 80 and can be purchased online. Tickets include one souvenir beer stein and three beers, and additional beverages will be available for purchase. Guests also will enjoy German games, a photo booth, and specialty German beers, plus prizes will be awarded for best dressed Oktoberfest attire.
Special Event: Heitz Cellar Wine Pairing Dinner at Capa
Capa, the rooftop steakhouse at Four Seasons Resort Orlando, will welcome Heitz Cellar Napa Valley for a wine pairing dinner at 6:30 pm on October 11, 2018. The five-course dinner, USD 250 per person, will feature highly allocated wines. Special guest Daniel Vu, National Sales Manager for Heitz Cellar, will be in attendance to share insight about the wines. The menu for this special event is:
- First Course: Tuna crudo, heart of palm, warm calasparra rice, turmeric espuma, muscovado syrup, paired with Heitz sauvignon blanc
- Second Course: Langoustine, bisque, cauliflower, espelette siphon, paired with Heitz chardonnay
- Third Course: Grilled mero bass, caramelised endives, chorizo, paired with Heitz grignolino
- Fourth Course: Creekstone Farms prime short rib, potato, young manchego, herbs, paired with Heitz vertical cabernet
- Dessert: Port poached pears, Guanaja 70 percent cocoa dark chocolate, mascarpone, dried fruits, paired with Heitz port
For reservations to this special wine pairing dinner, call 407 313 6161.
James Beard Foundation Celebrity Chef Tour Dinner
The popular James Beard Foundation Celebrity Chef Tour Dinner returns to Four Seasons Resort Orlando for the third year in a row on Saturday, December 1, 2018. Host chefs Schenardi and Saber will welcome the following guest chefs to present a surely unforgettable 5-course dinner:
- Angel Betancourt, The Ocean Club, A Four Seasons Resort, Paradise Island, Bahamas
- Yuhi Fujinaga, Morimoto Asia, Disney Springs, Lake Buena Vista, Florida
- Chad Johnson, Haven and Elevage, Tampa, Florida
- Rich Rosendale, Roots 657, Leesburg, Virginia
Tickets are USD 235 per person and will be available for purchase beginning September 25, 2018 on the James Beard Foundation web site.
Save the Date
Two additional wine pairing dinners will be featured at Capa this winter. On January 17, 2019, Chef Phil Foss from El Ideas in Chicago returns to Capa for another innovative six-course dinner. On February 21, 2019, Chef Benjamin Patissier will lead a six-course pairing dinner alongside Capa Chef Gabriel Massip. Patissier holds the acclaimed MOF culinary designation, one of the highest honors for a French chef. The dinners are USD 225 per person. For reservations, call 407 313 6161.
What events will you be attending at the Four Seasons Orlando?
To start planning your visit to Walt Disney World and the Four Seasons Orlando, fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.