Star Wars fans are in for a treat as Disney announced this week that the Star Wars: Galactic Nights celebration will be returning to Hollywood Studios for one night only on May 27th.
This celebration of all things Star Wars is held after park hours from 7pm – midnight and includes out-of-this-world entertainment, special photo ops, exclusive merchandise, encounters with rare characters and more!.
Other highlights of the even includes:
- Star Wars: Galactic Destinations – Watch as the Tower Hotel is magically transformed with a series of state-of-the-art projections that will showcase familiar locations across the Star Wars galaxy set to the much-loved score from the film franchise.
- Existing Star Wars Entertainment Will Debut New Enhancements – The park’s existing Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular fireworks and the Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away stage show will both debut new saga elements for the first time during Star Wars: Galactic Nights.
- Special Photo Ops – Guests will have the opportunity to step into some of the iconic scenes from your favorite Star Wars films with a series of specially themed photo locations.
- Character Encounters – Rub shoulders with Star Wars characters from throughout the galaxy and witness an imperial Stormtrooper March with Darth Vader.
- Star War-themed Food & Beverage offerings – Tuck into some intergalactic goodies with food and beverage offerings created exclusively for Galactic Nights.
- Enjoy park attractions without the lines – Select attractions will be open to all guests (and some may even offer a special Star Wars twist!)
Disney World hasn’t released any word as of yet regarding ticket prices or on-sale dates. Readers are encouraged to keep watching this space for the lastest in Galactic Nights news and updates.
So what are you waiting for? There’s still time to plan your May Walt Disney World getaway. Read below to find out how you can get your FREE quote and take part in the Star Wars fun.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- Disney Reveals New Featurette for “The Nutcracker and the Four Realms” - September 25, 2018
- Jack Skellington Chocolate Pinatas Have Arrived at The Ganachery in Disney Springs - September 24, 2018
- New Upstairs Dining Room and Pizza Window Coming to Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria - September 23, 2018