Over the past two years Disney Parks and Lucasfilm have collaborate to create specially designed products that raise money for valuable causes. This year, Star Wars: Force for Change will release fantastic new merchandise for Star Wars: The Last Jedi that will raise money for the U.S. Fund for UNICEF.
Debuting in Booth 3463 at Star Wars Celebration, a Star Wars fan event coming to the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida from April 13-16, 2017, the items on offer include t-shirts for children and adults as well as a pin that includes the new The Last Jedi logo and select characters. Take a look:
Star Wars fans can feel good knowing that 25% of the retail sales price for these items will be donated to the U.S. Fund for UNICEF in support of the UNICEF Kid Power program. The idea behind the project is that it uses the world’s first WEARABLE-FOR-GOOD merchandise to inspire children to get active and save lives. Through the program, children can save lives by earning points that unlock food packets for malnourished children around the world. Here’s a look at the The Last Jedi pin mentioned above:
After the debut at the Star Wars Celebration, this special Force For Change merchandise will be available at the following locations:
Walt Disney World
- Tattoonie Traders (Hollywood Studios)
- Star Wars Launch Bay (Hollywood Studios)
- Star Wars Galactic Outpost (Disney Springs)
- Once Upon a Toy (Disney Springs)
- Merchants of Venus (Magic Kingdom)
- Star Strader (Disneyland)
- Star Wars Launch Bay (Disneyland)
- D-Street (Downtown Disney)
- World of Disney (Downtown Disney)
To learn more about Star Wars: Force for Change, please visit ForceForChange.com.
Star Wars: The Last Jedi will open in theaters beginning December 15, 2017.
Thinking about a trip to Disney to take part in all the Star Wars fun? Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from selecting your favorite package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney and Lucasfilm
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- Disney Reveals New Featurette for “The Nutcracker and the Four Realms” - September 25, 2018
- Jack Skellington Chocolate Pinatas Have Arrived at The Ganachery in Disney Springs - September 24, 2018
- New Upstairs Dining Room and Pizza Window Coming to Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria - September 23, 2018