The Lunar New Year celebration is almost here! Guests celebrating the Spring Festival (as it’s also known) at the Hong Kong Disneyland and Shanghai Disney Resorts can enjoy a taste of the deep traditions of the Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese cultures through vibrant flavors the whole family will love.
The festival features sweet snacks and savory dishes, all featuring unique elements inspired by those cultures. Take a look at the delicious eats and treats you’ll find!
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel
- Golden Tiger Spring Festival Poon Choi Takeaway: This exquisite cuisine is filled with mouth-watering ingredients, and is perfect for sharing with family and friends at home. (Available Jan. 23 through Feb. 20)
- Chinese New Year Festive New and Seasonal Dishes: Ensure your celebration is full of bountiful blessings with new and seasonal dishes exclusively for the Year of the Tiger festivities. (Available Jan. 29 through Feb. 6)
- Chinese New Year Kid’s Menu: Let the little ones get into the celebration with dishes inspired by the Spring Festival. (Available Jan. 21 through Feb. 20)
Dragon Wind (Available Jan. 21 through Feb. 20)
- Chinese New Year Lunch and Dinner Sets: Indulge in your Spring Festival desires with this delicious New Year set menu.
Disney Explorers Lodge
World of Color Restaurant (Available Jan. 29 through Feb. 6)
- Colorful Chinese New Year Set Lunch for Two: Sautéed sea cucumber, scallop and yellow fungus with honey bean on basket-steamed bamboo fungus, shrimp mousse on asparagus fried rice, corn soup with crabmeat and vegetarian sharks fin, and stew pear with rock sugar and chickpeas
Chart Room Cafe
- Chinese New Year Combo: Stewed goose web with dried oyster, black moss and mushroom, steamed shrimp mousse in hairy gourd rings, seasonal vegetables, bamboo fungus soup with kou tau mushroom and cordyceps flower with steamed rice(Available Jan. 29 through Feb. 6)
- Mango Mousse Cake featuring Tigger (Available Jan. 21 through Feb. 20)
Shanghai Disney Resort
Wandering Moon Restaurant
- Spring Festival Family Feast: Mickey-shaped braised pork belly, steamed chicken stuffed with glutinous rice and vegetable, and steamed fish with tofu
- Spring Festival Afternoon Tea for Two: Enjoy a Chinese-style afternoon tea featuring puddings, cupcakes, and Chinese tea or specialty beverages.
Royal Banquet Hall
- Spring Festival Family Feast Set Menu: Pork rib with mixed mushroom soup to give the blessing of abundant wealth along with steamed codfish, fried rice with spicy abalone sauce, braised white fungus with bamboo seeds, and fruit platter
CookieAnn Bakery Café
- Mickey Passion Fruit Macaroon with Financier
- Minnie Blood Orange Mousse Cake
- CookieAnn Mixed Berry Chocolate Cake
- New Year CookieAnn Cookie
- New Year CookieAnn Caramel Apple
- Donald Waffle with Vanilla-Flavored Ice Cream adorned with Chinese elements
- Donald Vanilla Flavored Ice Cream Cone topped with chocolate Donald
- Spring Festival Pirate’s Feast: A meal fit for a pirate inspired by the Chinese New Year
Pinocchio Village Kitchen
- Spring Festival Pinocchio’s Family Feast with unique New Year elements and inspiration
Mickey & Pals Market Café
- Spring Festival Beast Feast: Bring your appetite for this tasty meal for the New Year!
Outdoor Vending Carts
- Chip & Dale Spring Festival Popcorn Bucket
Quick-Service Restaurants and Kiosks:
- Mickey Spring Festival Tumbler featuring a self-luminating design and bells
Shanghai Disneyland Hotel
- Spring Festival Buffet: Feast on a wide range of fresh seafood, fine meats, traditional Chinese and western dishes, and various types of New Year-themed desserts.
- Spring Festival Family Set Dinner: Indulge in a festival set menu masterfully prepared while basking in the sights on ILLUMINATE! A Nighttime Celebration.
- New Year Raspberry Jelly White Chocolate Mousse Cake
Toy Story Hotel
- Spring Festival Buffet: Sunnyside Café invites you and your family to come celebrate the Spring Festival with a special holiday-themed buffet!
Happy Lunar New Year! May this year be filled with endless happiness and tons of tasty treats.