The Chef’s Tasting Wine Dinner at the Flying Fish Café is a unique opportunity to savor flavorful seafood selections along with expertly chosen wines.
Take your seat at our chef’s counter, directly in front of the onstage kitchen, and watch as the evening’s special dishes are prepared right before your eyes. Displaying the culinary expertise for which they’re well-known, the Flying Fish chefs create 5 delectable courses using the freshest ingredients of the season, and the manager selects wines that perfectly complement each course. As you enjoy your sumptuous feast, be sure to take advantage of the opportunity to interact with the chef.
Dinner seatings for this experience – which is designed for Guests ages 14 and older – are at 5:45 p.m. and 8:15 p.m., Sunday through Thursday. Groups of up to 6 can be accommodated and reservations must be made at least one day in advance.
- There is a 48-hour cancellation policy. Full price will be charged/forfeited if canceling within 48 hours or no show of the reservation.
- This experience is designed for Guests ages 14 and older. This is a multi-course meal and features discussion that may not appeal to younger children.
- All Walt Disney World Resort table-service restaurants that accept reservations offer balanced menu choices and can accommodate lifestyle dining options (such as no sugar added, low-fat, low-sodium, vegetarian or vegan). Please advise a Cast Member of your request at the time you place your order and he or she will be happy to assist. For dinner shows, 24-hour notice is required for any lifestyle menu request. Our quick-service locations also offer balanced menu choices and can accommodate most lifestyle dining options.
- This location can accommodate most special dietary needs. Advance notice may be required and cancellation fees may apply. Please indicate any special dietary need at time of reservation booking. Learn more about how we can help accommodate special dietary needs.
- Dress Code Guidelines:
Men: Khakis, slacks, jeans, dress shorts, collared shirts. Sport coats are optional.
Ladies: Capris, skirts, dresses, jeans, dress shorts.Not permitted in dining room: Tank tops, swimwear, hats for gentleman, cut offs, or torn clothing. While T-shirts are now allowed, the policy remains that T-shirts with offensive language or graphics are not acceptable.
- Full payment is due at time of reservation.
- Menu items and prices subject to change without notice.
- Same-day reservations are not available for this event.
- A party size of 7 or more cannot be accommodated at this experience.
- This location does not accept the Disney Dining Plan.
Click here to learn more.
- Disney Dining Reservation Planning Tips (chipandco.com)
- Holiday Menus, Dining Events, and Discounts at the Disney World Swan and Dolphin (disneyfoodblog.com)
- Disney to announce more 50th Anniversary details tomorrow! - June 21, 2021
- Salt & Straw set to open in 2022 at Disney Springs - June 21, 2021
- Disney Cast Members participate in Sunrise Yoga once again in the Magic Kingdom - June 21, 2021