This summer, Florida Residents can delight in great rates on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights from July 8th through September 8th.
Here are the details about this new Florida Resident Offer:
This summer, Florida Residents can delight in great rates on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights July 8 through September 8, 2022.
You can stay in a standard room at Disney’s All-Star Resorts for just $129 plus tax per night.
There’s so much to celebrate when you stay at a Disney Resort hotel—especially during The World’s Most Magical Celebration! As a Guest of a Disney Resort hotel, you can enjoy early entry to the theme parks 30 minutes before opening to experience select attractions, with valid park admission and park reservation (not included in this offer).
This offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below. View the chart to explore rates at each Resort hotel.
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Length of stay requirements may apply.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts, and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
- Advance reservations are required.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas and The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort.
- Proof of Florida residency is required at check-in.
- Valid admission and park reservation are required to enjoy theme parks and special events and are not included in this offer.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!