Disney Annual Passholder and Florida Residents Special offer for Swan & Dolphin Resort
Walt Disney World Annual Passholders and Florida residents can take advantage of special offers at the Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Resort. Guests can save up to 30% this summer.
With new attractions and celebrations in full swing for Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary Celebration, this summer is the ideal time for a Disney getaway. Now, Walt Disney World Annual Passholders and Florida residents can save up to 30 percent off regular rates on their stays at the Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin.
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is comprised of three hotels, including the new Walt Disney World Swan Reserve. All three are located within walking distance to two of the four Walt Disney World theme parks and are in the prime location for guests looking to experience some of the latest theme park offerings, which include:
- The all-new Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind ride which opened at EPCOT in May 2022. This is the first coaster attraction at EPCOT, and within walking distance from the hotels.
- Also new at EPCOT is Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, a new family-friendly attraction inviting guests into the larger-than-life world of “Ratatouille”.
- The recently released nightly show at EPCOT, Harmonious, features music from a culturally diverse ensemble of 240 artists from around the globe, fireworks, lighting, lasers, and special effects.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios is a short walk away from the resort and is home to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, where guests can live out their own Star Wars story.
- Space junkies looking to extend their vacation at Walt Disney World after experiencing the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser can book a room at the Swan Reserve with views of Galaxy’s Edge.
Special benefits for guests of all the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin hotels include complimentary transportation to all Walt Disney World theme parks and attractions as well as extended park hours benefits, where guests can take advantage of 30-minute early entry into Walt Disney World theme parks every day and enjoy extended evening hours on select evenings in select theme parks. Additionally, guests have early access to Lightning Lane attraction purchases, which allows users to choose an arrival window for up to two of Walt Disney World’s most in-demand attractions a day.
Resort guests have access to the Swan and Dolphin Resort’s Mandara Spa, six pools, 22 restaurants and lounges and preferred tee times on the nearby Disney championship golf courses.
Have you ever stayed at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort?
If you’d like to stay at the Swan and Dolphin on your next Disney World vacation, contact me today! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel, my services are complimentary, and I’d love to help you plan a magical vacation.