If you’ll be at Disneyland between now and February 5th you won’t want to miss your chance to sample some of the amazing dishes on offer as part of Disney California Adventure Park’s Lunar New Year Celebration. The marketplace can be found at Paradise Pier and there will be three booths serving up holiday -inspired cuisine. Here’s a rundown of what’s on offer:
- Kimchi Bokkeumbap – Kimchi-vegetable fried rice
- Yachae Mandu – Steamed vegetable dumplings with sesame-garlic soy sauce
- Yasik – Sweet rice and dried fruit cake
- Banana Milk (non-alcoholic)
- Black Beer Stout
- Hite Pale Lager
- Banh Chung – Sticky rice cake with pork
- Chao Tom Voi Nuoc Cham Chua Ngot – Sugar cane shrimp skewer with sweet and sour sauce
- Purple Sweet Potato Macaron
- Ca Phe Da – Vietnamese iced coffee
- Xiao Long Bao – Pork soup dumplings with black vinegar and ginger
- Luo Bo Gao – Turnip cake with sausage and oyster sauce
- Egg Tart
- Passion Fruit Green Iced Tea with Lychee Popping Pearls (non-alcoholic)
- Tsingtao Lager
Guests may also want to swing by Paradise Garden Grill as they too will be serving up some special dishes to commemorate the occasion. These are as follows.
Paradise Garden Grill
- Japchae – Stir-fried vegetables and noodles with tofu
- Galbi – Grilled beef short rib with steamed rice and kimchi
- Cach Chien Ca Gion Ngon – Whole crispy tilapia with chili-lime vinaigrette and steamed rice
- Pho – Beef Noodle Soup
- Mango Pudding
- Banh Khoai Mi Nuong – Cassava-coconut cake
- Almond Milk Tea with Fruit Jellies (non-alcoholic)
- Max Beer Lager
And don’t miss all of the exciting special events that will be occurring at Disneyland to ring in the Year of the Rooster including: culturally inspired music, acrobats, a procession with Mulan and Mushu and Disney characters dressed up in traditional garb.
Check out this article for further details on all the Lunar New Year happenings.
Planning a trip to Disney? Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with Mickey Travels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect resort to sharing tips and trips to help you get the most out of your time at the parks. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!