Now through July 31, SeaWorld Parks is proud to offer first responders and three of their guest’s half-price admission to its award-winning SeaWorld Orlando and San Diego parks as well as $25 tickets to SeaWorld San Antonio.
“We have always taken immense pride in honoring those who dedicate themselves to helping others,” said Gus Antorcha, Chief Executive Officer of SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. “This summer, we’re especially excited to welcome first respondents and their families or friends to parks across the country as they make lifelong memories on our newest attractions. Offering first responders discounted entry is a simple way for us to show just how grateful we are.”
Those who take advantage of this special offer will be able to take in a multitude of recently opened and record-breaking attractions, animal exhibits and rides across all parks, including:
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Sesame Street Land allows families to add to their own memory lane, where they can stroll down one of the most famous lanes of all time. From the stoop at 123 to Hooper’s Store, Sesame Street Land and its accompanying parade is a world all its own — and it’s open now. Plus, Infinity Falls™ river ride traverses rapids as it winds through tropical surrounding before plummeting riders down a tallest-of-its-kind drop into a pool of rushing whitewater.
- SeaWorld San Antonio’s equal parts educational and exhilarating, one-of-a-kind Turtle Reef is home to these two new breathtaking rides as well as rescued turtles and hundreds of multi-colored Caribbean fish. With two new thrill rides including Riptide Rescue™, a heart-pounding rescue adventure taking families on a mission to help save marine animals, and Sea Swinger™, a thrilling high swing ride that will launch riders on an arc almost parallel with the ground at the top of its trajectory, before sending them soaring to the same point in the opposite direction — all in mere seconds.
- SeaWorld San Diego’s Electric Eel is San Diego’s tallest and fastest roller coaster with astounding loops, twists and airtime. Featuring multiple launch experiences, Electric Eel propels riders forward and backward as they speed through the ride’s station house, accelerating to more than 60 miles per hour in seconds before rocketing skyward nearly 150 feet to brave an inverted “heartline” roll and adrenaline-pumping loops.
As part of SeaWorld’s First Responder Salute, tickets purchased by July 31 can be redeemed for park entry until August 18. Those eligible for this offer include fire rescue responders, EMT/EMS employees, law enforcement officers, and 911 dispatchers. Tickets can be purchased online at https://seaworld.com/firstresponders
Additional discounts and offers are available for active military and veterans through MWR and ITT offices on U.S. military bases and online at www.WavesofHonor.com. These offers are available year-round and may differ by park.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Drury Hotels is opening a new hotel in the Disney Springs Area - December 9, 2019
- Chef Louis from the Little Mermaid ‘Rene Auberjonois’ dies at 79 - December 9, 2019
- Sesame Street Puppeteer Caroll Spinney dies at age 85 - December 8, 2019