Not only has Spring Sprung at Walt Disney World so has Easter! While not as large as in the past the Disney Chefs have been hard at work with their Easter Egg Displays all over the Disney World Resorts however today we are going to show you the displays from the Yacht & Beach Club Resorts.
Let’s take a look at the Easter Displays at the Yacht Club resort. We apologize for the lighting it was quite dark where they have the display setup.
As you can see in the photos there is Aladdin, Alice and Wonderland and Peter Pan.
Check out this video:
Next we move on to Disney’s Beach Club Resort. The lighting was much better here.
They have The Little Mermaid, Dumbo and the Fox & the Hound. The Dumbo is probably my favorite!
Check out the video:
If you are in Disney World and would like to check out the Easter Displays at the Resorts here is the current schedule:
- Disney’s BoardWalk Resort – Lobby area (available for viewing Mar. 26-April 4)
- Disney’s Grand Floridan Resort & Spa – Lobby area, concierge level, and Grand Floridian Café lobby (available for viewing Mar. 15-April 4)
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort – Carriage House (available for viewing Apr. 1-11)
- Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resort – Beach Club lobby, Yacht Club lobby, Ale & Compass Restaurant, The Market at Ale & Compass (available for viewing Mar. 18-Apr. 4)
If you would like to check out all the Easter Snacks & Treats at Walt Disney World just click here.
- Universal Studios Hollywood officially reopens TODAY! - April 16, 2021
- Disney Cruise Line Pop-Up Shop Now Open at Disney Springs - April 16, 2021
- Disney Magic sailings through October 9th have been suspended - April 15, 2021