We love the Easter Egg Displays at Walt Disney World. Each year we visit the Disney World Resorts to get a peek at what the talented Disney Pastry Chefs come up with year after year.
Today Disney announced that the Easter Egg displays are returning!
Related – Food Guide to Easter at Disney World
Here is the official word from Disney:
Our talented pastry chefs have created eggs-travagantly detailed pieces of sweet edible art that will be on display at various resort locations.
- Disney’s BoardWalk Resort – Lobby area (available for viewing Mar. 26-April 4)
- Disney’s Grand Floridan Resort & Spa – Lobby area, concierge level, and Grand Floridian Café lobby (available for viewing Mar. 15-April 4)
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort – Carriage House (available for viewing Apr. 1-11)
- Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resort – Beach Club lobby, Yacht Club lobby, Ale & Compass Restaurant, The Market at Ale & Compass (available for viewing Mar. 18-Apr. 4)
Related – Magical Egg Hunt returns to Shop Disney
To see some of the Disney World Resort Easter Egg Displays from years past just check out these articles:
- 2019 Easter Egg Display At Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- 2019 Easter Egg Display At Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
- 2019 Annual Chocolate Easter Egg Display is out at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
We also have a few videos for you to check out!
To see all of the foods coming to Walt Disney World for Easter click here!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!