We love the Easter Egg Displays at Walt Disney World. Each year we visit the Disney World Resorts to get a peek at what the talented Disney Pastry Chefs come up with year after year.
Today Disney announced that the Easter Egg displays are returning!
Related – Food Guide to Easter at Disney World
Here is the official word from Disney:
Our talented pastry chefs have created eggs-travagantly detailed pieces of sweet edible art that will be on display at various resort locations.
- Disney’s BoardWalk Resort – Lobby area (available for viewing Mar. 26-April 4)
- Disney’s Grand Floridan Resort & Spa – Lobby area, concierge level, and Grand Floridian Café lobby (available for viewing Mar. 15-April 4)
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort – Carriage House (available for viewing Apr. 1-11)
- Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resort – Beach Club lobby, Yacht Club lobby, Ale & Compass Restaurant, The Market at Ale & Compass (available for viewing Mar. 18-Apr. 4)
Related – Magical Egg Hunt returns to Shop Disney
To see some of the Disney World Resort Easter Egg Displays from years past just check out these articles:
- 2019 Easter Egg Display At Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- 2019 Easter Egg Display At Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
- 2019 Annual Chocolate Easter Egg Display is out at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
We also have a few videos for you to check out!
To see all of the foods coming to Walt Disney World for Easter click here!