The 2021 Festival of the Arts starts today in Epcot! With it comes Amazing Food, Live Entertainment, and even Specialty Merchandise devoted to the Arts. As in years past our favorite pal Figment is the highlight of this year’s festival. Figment’s Brush with the Masters’ scavenger hunt is always popular with adults and kids alike.
We wanted to share with you a first look at the new 2021 Festival of the Arts Merchandise now showing up in Epcot.
Let’s take a look:
We especially love the Figment Spirit Jersey. Check out this video for a closer look:
Our writer Danielle has just arrived in Epcot so we will be updating this article with more images as we get them.
Don’t forget to pick up a 5 year Anniversary Disney Gift Card. It makes things so much easier to purchase food and looks really cool wearing it around the parks.
For more information on the Epcot Festival of the Arts including Food Booths and More just click the links below:
- First Look at the Food & Drinks Coming to the 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts
- Guide to the 2021 Taste of Epcot International Festival of the Arts
- Figment’s Brush with the Masters returns to EPCOT Festival of the Arts
- Festival of the Arts Decor is up now in Epcot
- New & Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine Tour coming to Epcot’s Festival of the Arts
- Disney Artists Share Sneak Peek at artwork coming to Epcot Festival of the Arts
- 2021 Taste of Epcot International Festival of the Arts Food Booths announced
Special thanks to our writer Danielle for the photos, Be sure to follow her on Instagram for lots of great Disney finds and magic!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights 2021 Begins Tonight - September 3, 2021
- First look at the new Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure line of merch coming soon! - September 3, 2021
- First look at Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure and France Pavilion Expansion - September 3, 2021