Who’s looking forward to Epcot’s Festival of the Arts? If you plan on visiting Epcot, then you should check out these wonderful menu items! They’re part of the “Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine.”
Purchase 5 vibrant food items to receive a technicolor treat during this delectable experience.
Use your Festival Passport as your guide to look for specially notated menu items and track your progress by collecting a stamp after each purchase. Once you’ve savored 5 artistic dishes to collect 5 stamps, visit Decadent Delights to claim your reward.
Featured foods on the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine:
- Red: Remy’s Ratatouille with Eggplant, Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Tomatoes, and Red Pepper Piperade — located at Festival Favorites
- Blue: Blue Corn Pupusa stuffed with Cheese and topped with Shredded Pork, Guajillo and Árbol Chile Sauce, Cabbage Slaw, and Aji Amarillo Crema – located at Vibrante & Vívido Food Studio.
- Green: Pistachio Cake with Cherry Mousse and Morello Cherries — located at The Painter’s Palate
- Pink: Vanilla, Rose Water, and Pistachio Panna Cotta — located at Masterpiece Kitchen
- Orange: Mouskoutchou: Orange Cake with Cinnamon-Orange Chocolate Mousse — located at Mosaic Canteen
- Reward: The Artist Palette Cookie
This activity is fun for all ages and can be completed at your own leisure. You can bring your stamped Passport to Epcot at any time during the Festival of the Arts to complete your stroll.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon looks like it is ready to reopen - October 16, 2021
- Enter for a chance to win a trip to Walt Disney World from Citizen - October 16, 2021
- Black Velvet Cupcake is back at Sprinkles Cupcakes in Disney Springs - October 15, 2021