Were you watching “Good Morning America” this morning? If so then you saw some great first looks at Toy Story Land and some of the great Toy Story Land Merchandise that will be available exclusively in the land when it opens at Hollywood Studios on June 30. In case you missed the show we have some of the exciting items to share with you!
There are two new headbands that will be available for purchase. The first one is (pictured at the top) is a plush Slinky Dog headband, which is adorable! The next one is inspired by the green aliens. I love this second one as the eyes can move, which is a very cute detail.
Next, the Light-Up Slinky Dog is a fun toy and fashion statement. We saw him being worn around the neck of Brad Schoeneberg the Disney Director of Franchise Product Development. The Light-Up Slinky Dog has playful light-up rings which I’m sure will be great when touring the parks in the evening.
Last but definitely not least, Disney is introducing “I Played There” commemorative T-shirts for kids to make all of their friends jealous when they return home.
Check out my other articles to learn more about:
- Woody’s Lunch Box, Toy Story Land’s quick service dining location
- Slinky Dog Dash, Toy Story Land’s Family Coaster
- Alien Swirling Saucers, Toy Story Land’s Family Attraction
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- New Halloween Time Disneyland Annual Passholder Button Released - September 18, 2018
- New Reuben Spring Rolls Arrive in Adventureland at Magic Kingdom Park - September 17, 2018
- VIDEOS: Disneyland Resort Serving Up Spooky Eats for Halloween Time - September 16, 2018