Epcot’s Festival of the Arts starts today and fans are excited for a first look at the all-new merchandise available. Let’s jump right in and check out some of the new merch…
We start off with some of the limited edition pins available for the Festival of the arts:
I am gonna need this Figment hat!
Next up we have this super cute Figment Tervis tumbler that is so adorable.
We love this new Festival of the Arts Magicband, there are also TWO Annual Passholder Magic Bands as well!
Here is a closer look:
Finally here is the new Make a Masterpiece Today Spirit Jersey featuring Figment and this Annual Passholder Sweatshirt.
Here is a look at more of the Festival of the Arts Merch from our friend Mary M.
Stay tuned to Chip and Company for more photos throughout the day on the Festival of the Arts merchandise.
For more information on the 2022 Epcot International Festival of the Arts check out these links:
- Artist Galleries, Photo Ops, and More Revealed for Epcot’s Festival of the Arts
- Food Guide to 2022 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts
- New Encanto Themed Food Booth appearing for Epcot Festival of the Arts
- First look at new Figment Popcorn bucket coming to 2022 EPCOT Festival of the Arts
- Disney on Broadway Concert Series Schedule revealed for Epcot’s Festival of the Arts
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!