Disney’s Skyliner is set to open on September 29th at Walt Disney World. This unique transportation system will be connecting the Parks & Resorts in an all-new way.
Here is a look at the Skyliner Map:
As you can see it will connect Epcot & Hollywood Studios to the Disney Riveria, Caribbean, Art of Animation and Pop Century Resorts.
This complimentary transportation system will, however, be operating on an actual schedule and we have a first look at that schedule till Mid December.
Here is the Epcot Line
- September 29-30: 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
Here is the Hollywood Studios Line
- September 29-30: 5:45 a.m.-11 p.m.
Check out this fun video where you can see a preview of Disney’s Skyliner in operation.
Are you excited to try out Disney’s Skyliner? Let us know in the comment box below!
PHOTO: © 2019 Walt Disney World Resort.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights 2021 Begins Tonight - September 3, 2021
- First look at the new Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure line of merch coming soon! - September 3, 2021
- First look at Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure and France Pavilion Expansion - September 3, 2021