Disney’s Skyliner is set to open on September 29th at Walt Disney World. This unique transportation system will be connecting the Parks & Resorts in an all-new way.
Here is a look at the Skyliner Map:
As you can see it will connect Epcot & Hollywood Studios to the Disney Riveria, Caribbean, Art of Animation and Pop Century Resorts.
This complimentary transportation system will, however, be operating on an actual schedule and we have a first look at that schedule till Mid December.
Here is the Epcot Line
- September 29-30: 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
Here is the Hollywood Studios Line
- September 29-30: 5:45 a.m.-11 p.m.
Check out this fun video where you can see a preview of Disney’s Skyliner in operation.
Take a ride on Disney's Skyliner at Walt Disney World. https://chipandco.com/disneys-skyliner-set-to-open-september-29-2019-at-walt-disney-world-resort-358844/
Posted by Chip and Co. on Tuesday, September 17, 2019
Are you excited to try out Disney’s Skyliner? Let us know in the comment box below!
PHOTO: © 2019 Walt Disney World Resort.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Igloo Blasts off with a new Line of Classic Star Wars Coolers - October 18, 2019
- Five Year-Old Boy Becomes Honorary Flight Attendant En Route To His Walt Disney World Resort Make a Wish - October 17, 2019
- Galaxy’s Edge Docking Bay 7 Removes Star Wars names from menu - October 17, 2019