Disney’s Skyliner is set to open on September 29th at Walt Disney World. This unique transportation system will be connecting the Parks & Resorts in an all-new way.
Here is a look at the Skyliner Map:
As you can see it will connect Epcot & Hollywood Studios to the Disney Riveria, Caribbean, Art of Animation and Pop Century Resorts.
This complimentary transportation system will, however, be operating on an actual schedule and we have a first look at that schedule till Mid December.
Here is the Epcot Line
- September 29-30: 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
Here is the Hollywood Studios Line
- September 29-30: 5:45 a.m.-11 p.m.
Check out this fun video where you can see a preview of Disney’s Skyliner in operation.
Take a ride on Disney's Skyliner at Walt Disney World. https://chipandco.com/disneys-skyliner-set-to-open-september-29-2019-at-walt-disney-world-resort-358844/
Posted by Chip and Co. on Tuesday, September 17, 2019
Are you excited to try out Disney’s Skyliner? Let us know in the comment box below!
PHOTO: © 2019 Walt Disney World Resort.@chipandco on Twitter @chipandcompany and on Facebook or Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
- Disney World multi-day tickets extended through 2021 - June 5, 2020
- NBA Board approves 22-team restart of 2019-20 season - June 4, 2020
- SeaWorld Aquatica and Discovery Cove Parks in Orlando Set to Reopen June 11th - June 4, 2020