Disney’s newest DVC resort, Riviera Resort will be opening this December and we got a sneak peek today at some of the food offerings and a guided room tour. This is the first stand-alone DVC resort since Saratoga Springs. The resort itself is modeled after the Mediterranean and the French Riviera. Riviera Resort will be an elegant and beautiful resort with both inspirations from French and Italian background.
View this post on Instagram
A look at some of the food offerings coming to the Riviera Resorts restaurant Topolino’s Terrace. The Lemon Blueberry Pancakes are amazing 😋. @disneyvacationclub @waltdisneyworld #disneyvacationclub #dvc #rivieraresort #waltdisneyworld #disneyvacationclubresort #topolinosterrace
The main restaurant at the Riviera Resort is Topolino’s Terrace. Topolino’s Terrace will be character meal by day and a signature dining restaurant by night. We got to try the lemon blueberry pancakes today and they were absolutely delicious. I may need to buy some DVC points just for them. Also another fun fact about Topolino’s Terrace is that Topolino is the Italian name for Mickey Mouse. The restaurant (like the resort itself) will feature a variety of French and Italian cuisine and inspiration.
There will be several different size rooms at Disney’s Riviera Resort. We got to tour a one-bedroom, which can sleep 5 and an infant. The room was beautiful and had amazing views. They also pointed out how much storage and space there will be in these new accommodations.
Riviera Resort Room Tour
Posted by Chip and Co. on Tuesday, September 24, 2019
For the first time at any Disney DVC resort, there will also be a room option called the Tower Studio. It will sleep up to two adults and an infant and will be perfect for those DVC members who travel solo or as a couple. All 24 of these rooms will actually have a view if Italy in Epcot. I absolutely live for Disney details.
Disney’s new Riviera Resort will be an amazing resort once it opens up in December. Some more amazing features of this resort are:
- Le Petit Café- a French-inspired Coffee Bar by day and Wine Bar by night. You may remember this name from the Aristocats.
- S’il Vous Play- A themed Fantasia Splash pad and interactive play area for kids
- A quiet pool called Beau Soleil
- A direct stop on Disney’s Skyliner
- Primo Piatto is a quick service with the food quality of a table service
The new Riviera Resort sounds like it may be one of Disney’s finest resorts yet. While DVC members can definitely use their points and even choose this as their home resort, guests that are not members can also book rooms here based on availability. Riviera Resort opens up on December 16th and we can’t wait to see it all. For more information about booking this amazing resort you can visit Disney’s website here.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Susan Wilson (see all)
- The Cocktails At The Edison’s Winter WonderlandAre Bound To Put You In The Christmas Spirit - December 13, 2019
- The New Eggnog Cupcake At Wilderness Lodge Will Definitely Put You In The Holiday Spirit - December 13, 2019
- The New Elf Dome Cake At Walt Disney World Is Adorably Festive - December 11, 2019