When a new film comes out, we often see big-name brands promoting a movie on their products, but with “Finding Dory” being such a highly-anticipated film, it only makes sense to spread the word about the upcoming movie in a big way. Thirteen years later after “Finding Nemo” was released, “Finding Dory” will get a 13-brand campaign!
- Aussie – This company will feature the movie in print and digital ads, as well as have a movie ticket offer on some of their products. The promotion begins May 16th.
- Band-Aid Brand – Beginning May 16th, you will be able to find “Finding Dory” band-aids! There will also be a Band-Aid TV Spot with Dory.
- Bounty – Will feature “Finding Dory” in TV and social media campaigns, as well as licensed products. There will also be a free movie ticket opportunity in conjunction with P&G. This promotion begins May 6th.
- Coppertone – Will have a TV spot, and products with “Finding Dory” characters. This seems a perfect fit to have a product we all wear to the beach featuring our favorite characters from the big blue! Begins in May.
- Ice Chips – Characters from the film will be featured on select products beginning May 16th.
- Juicy Juice – Has “Finding Dory” licensed packaging on their products, as well as an instant win game on their products. This promotion began April 1st.
- Kellogg’s – Beginning May 16th, characters from the film will be featured on some packaging, as well as have a promotional TV commercial and social media ads. The licensed cereal boxes will have an in-box special prize.
- KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese – Also beginning May 16th, KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese will have “Finding Dory” shaped macaroni! I think I’ll definitely be having to get a box (or ten) of this!
- Nature’s Harvest Bread – This will be the company’s first Disney partnership. They will have an offer for a Dory plush beginning April 28th.
- Pirate’s Booty – This began April 1st, featuring “Finding Dory” packaging and in-store displays, and will later on have print advertising.
- Quaker – Will have themed packaging and in-store displays, as well as feature “Finding Dory” in digital media beginning May 1st.
- The Subway Brand – Beginning June 6th Subways will offer “Finding Dory” kids meals, that will include 3D scene makers. This will be available in 110 countries.
- YoPlait GoGurt – Starting May 16th you will find GoGurt’s with “Finding Dory” packaging. The film will also be featured in TV and print media.
I can’t wait for all the ramp up to what I’m sure will be an incredible film! “Finding Dory” comes to theatres June 17th. And also coming June 17th, Dory will be joining Crush in the Turtle Talk attractions at Epcot and Disney California Adventure–the wait is almost over!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!