Force Friday II kicked off this weekend and Star Wars fans around the world have been taking advantage of newly available products inspired by Star Wars: The Last Jedi. Fans are also able to reveal new and favorite characters from Star Wars: The Last Jedi in augmented reality, and help the Resistance find information about key personnel. A sweepstakes has also been announced for Force Friday II which gives participants a chance to win a trip to the Star Wars: The Last Jedi world premiere and a private tour of LucasFilm in San Francisco.
To enter the Star Wars Force Friday II Sweepstakes, share a photo or video of an Augmented Reality character on Twitter or Instagram with the hashtags #FindTheForce and #Sweepstakes.
How to reveal augmented reality characters:
- Download the Star Wars app (for iPhone® and Android™) and launch the “Find The Force” feature.
- Starting September 1, look for Star Wars graphics with the “Find The Force” logo at participating retail locations and websites. Click here for full list.
- Scan these graphics using the “Find The Force” feature to reveal AR character experiences.
- A data chip will be unlocked each time a new AR character experience is revealed. Unlock digital rewards as you collect more data chips!
- Each graphic reveals a different AR character experience every day from September 1-3.
Click here for official rules. Hurry, sweepstakes ends September 4, 2017 at 2:59 a.m. PT!
Are you ready to start planning your amazing Disney vacation? Our friends at MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney) can help! Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote from one of their Authorized Disney Vacation Planners.
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are still fantastic 2017 Summer and Fall packages to be had. Click here or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.
Want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.