This July 11 is the third annual Amazon Prime Day! Prime Day is like a holiday for those of us who love to shop, and is an event just for Prime members. There are tons of exclusive deals for Prime members, including beloved Disney Channel Original movies!
There will be incredible deals all day on all kinds of great finds, including some fun Disney goodies! New deals start as often as every 5 minutes for 30 hours straight.
Some of the deals available include:
- Spotlight Deals – Prime Day Spotlight Deals feature top brands, popular items and deep discounts that last until our stock is gone.
- Lightning Deals – Thousands of Lightning Deals are watchable 24 hours ahead but only run for a limited time with limited quantities. New Lightning Deals will launch as often as every 5 minutes.
- Kindle Unlimited – Prime Members can save up to 40% on a Kindle Unlimited membership.
- Amazon Music Unlimited – Prime members who haven’t yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can get the best deal in Amazon Music history: For just $0.99, enjoy four months of the full catalog, on-demand service with access to tens of millions of songs. That means lots of our favorite Disney soundtrack songs!!
- Movies for $4.99 and under – Celebrate Prime Day early with savings on select movies from Amazon Video, exclusively for Prime members. Lots of great movies for sale for under $5.00! Including many Disney Channel Original favorites!
- 30 Day Free Trial – If you aren’t already an Amazon Prime member don’t forget to try out the 30 day free trial!
Which Disney Amazon Prime Day deals are you hoping to score?
If you shop on Amazon please use our Amazon Link here!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!