It’s been so hot in Florida already this summer but Disney has kept the treats cool and fresh! Check out some of the yummy delights you can cool off with at Walt Disney World here:
As seen above, the Mango-Passion Fruit Panna Cotta found at Sebastian’s Bistro at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort offers a delicious must-have combination of mango and passion fruit cream mixed with tropical fruits and topped with a crispy vanilla Breton cookie.
- Coconut Flan: Available at Maya Grill in Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, indulge in this magnificent toasted coconut custard combined with coconut crème anglaise-caramel sauce, topped with chantilly and toasted coconut flakes.
- Zingiber Fizzie: Nomad Lounge in Disney’s Animal Kingdom offers this delectable combination of passion fruit purée, mint, simple syrup, and lime juice topped with ginger beer.
- Tropical Paradise: Try this crisp concoction of pineapple, lime, coconut and cinnamon dusted with nutmeg, available at Banana Cabana in Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
Brazilian Freeze: Looking to quench your thirst at Disney Springs? Stop by Rainforest Café for coconut, pineapple and raspberry purée, blended with banana and ice!
- Tropical Tart: Also at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, you can find this succulent tropical key lime and mango tart that is mixes with passion fruit and topped with vanilla chantilly. ¡Delicioso!
- Dulce de Leche Churro Balls: At 4 Rivers Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck in Disney Springs, indulge in this tasty cinnamon-sugar-fried-dough mixed with flavors of churro, paired with a decadent dipping sauce! ¿Quién dijo churro?
- Coconut Bar with Pineapple-Basil Compote and Vanilla Cream: Visiting Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen in Magic Kingdom Park? Try this fluffy vanilla chiffon cake with coconut and lime-white chocolate ganache.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.