Your chance to have lunch at the restaurant named for everyone’s favorite crab under the sea is ending. The newly opened Sebastian’s Bistro is stopping its lunch service. Upon noticing reservations were unavailable Chip and Co confirmed with Disney Dining that as of January 27, 2019 lunch will no longer be served at the restaurant. Advance dining reservations for dinner are still available. The restaurant accepts the 2019 Dining Plans and is a table service credit.
Sebastian’s Bistro opened in October and replaced the former Shutter’s located at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort. The current lunch menu focuses on sandwiches, burgers, and salads, the dinner menu is greatly expanded and includes delectable delights with a Caribbean flavor.
The dinner menu includes a wide variety of cravable fresh flavors as well as some fun beverage options.
- Jamaican Meat Pies (with Guajillo Chili Sauce)
- Conch Fritters with chili mayonnaise
- Crab Cake
- Sebastian’s House Salad
- Seasonal Tropical Fruit
- Marauders Snack
- Grilled Jerk Chicken Wings
- Raw Sliced Tuna
- Caribbean Pull-apart Rolls
- Slow-cooked Pork Shoulder
- Jerk Chicken
- Caribbean Goat Curry
- Caribbean Vegetable Curry
- Grilled Skirt Steak “Chimichurri”
- Sauteed Shrimp and Tamales
- Sustainable Fish
- Jerk Butternut Squash
- Citrus-stuffed Sustainable Whole Fish
- Warm Chocolate Pudding
- Mile Marker Zero (Iced Key Lime Pops)
- Floating Island (Caribbean fruit and Meringue served with Guava and Guanabana Sorbet)
- Message in the Bottle ( Coconut-rice Panna Cotta, Pineapple and Mango-Lime SOrbet)
- Banoffee Tart (Banana custard with chocolate ganache and caramel sauce)
- House Salad
- Seasonal Tropical Fruit
- Conch Fritters with Chili Mayonaise
- Carrots and Celery Sticks
Kids’ Create Your Own Entrees:
- Whole-Grain Penne
- Grilled Shrimp Skewer
- Jamaican Meat Pie
- Jerk-grilled chicken
- Beef and Mushroom Blended Burger
- Slow-Cooked Pork Shoulder
Kids’ Create Your Own Sides:
- Sauteed Green Beans
- Cauli-Fries with Carrot Ketchup
- Black Beans and Rice
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Sliced Apples
- Jerk-roasted Butternut Squash
- Pizza Biscuit
- Yellow Rice
- Pineapple Cloud with Banana and Orange
- Vanilla Gelato with Fruit and Chocolate Sauce
Kids can also choose a specialty drink of lemonade in a souvenir cup with a glowing character clip-on light.
Beverages include coffees, non-alcoholic beverages, mocktails, cocktails, as well as multiple, beers, wines, hard cider, and sparkling water.
Non-Alcoholic Specialty Drinks:
- The Peachcomber
- Landlubber Lemonade
- Mutiny Punch
- Caribbean Smuggler
- Gold Medallion
- Barbados Lily
- Caribbean Mai Tai
- Mariner’s Mojito
- Hoist the Colors
- The Lost Cargo
- Jamaican Old Fashioned
At this time we do not have a reason for the restaurant ending lunch service. Stay tuned for updates.
Let’s start planning your stress-free magical and memorable Disney vacation! Contact me today at 864-214–5981 or firstname.lastname@example.org As a Travel Advisor with the official travel partner of Chip & Company, Key to the World Travel (An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner) I provide no-obligation quotes and complementary booking and planning services. Join my Facebook page to learn more about the travel services I provide.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!