Some highlights of this special brunch are:
- A superhero-themed menu featuring hearty brunch options
- Games, music, and actives including trivia and face painting
- Interactive crafts, including “Super Dad” awards and personal “Super Visors” that children and dads can decorate
- Visits by Disney characters
Brunch will be served on Father’s Day- Sunday, June 18th, 2017 from noon to 2:00 PM at the Sequoia Ballroom in the Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. Reservations are required and open on Wednesday, April 19th, 2017. Pricing for adults (ages 10 and up) is $53.95 plus tax and gratuity. Pricing for children (ages 3 to 9 ) is $29.95 plus tax and gratuity.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations around the globe. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or follow along on Facebook.
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- 2019 Military Discounts Announced for Walt Disney World - September 27, 2018
- Disney Cruise Line to Sail to Hawaii and From New Orleans in 2020 - September 27, 2018
- Walt Disney World’s Newest Sweet Treats - September 27, 2018