Next up on my FastPass series – Skip it or Book it – I’m covering Epcot, here is the Magic Kingdom in case you missed it. With Future World and the World Showcase, Epcot can easily be a two-day park. But, if you use your FastPass+ choice wisely, you can cover the most ground and see it all without waiting in too many lines.
- If 75+ minutes of waiting in line isn’t your idea of a good time, then definitely book a FastPass for Soarin’. This extremely popular (and for good reason!) attraction never has a short line.
- Test Track
- I’ve never seen this attraction for a wait time of less than 45 minutes, and that’s on a slow day! While the queue does have some interesting things to check out, I think it’s much more fun to jump the line and get right to designing my test vehicle.
- Mission Space
- Admittedly, this is not one of my favorite attractions, but if you want to check it out, and I suggest you do, grab a FastPass and get right to the mission!
- Epcot Character Spot
- The Epcot character spot is a great chance to meet the Fab 5. One of my favorite character locations on property, I like to skip the line when possible and get right to chatting with Mickey and friends.
- Captain EO
- What to say about Captain EO? I had a Cast Member try to talk me out of this one before. I should’ve listened. Definitely do not use one of your precious FastPasses for this ride. You can walk right now anytime you want.
- The Seas with Nemo and Friends
- This attraction doesn’t usually have a long wait. The lines tend to get shorter as the night goes on, so if you see a long wait, check back after dinner.
- Living with the Land
- The longest that I have ever seen the stand-by line is 20 minutes. The attraction is definitely busiest around meal times, as people eating at Sunshine Terrace tend to fill up the stand-by queue. Try early in the morning or during mid-afternoon for your best chance at a short line.
- Spaceship Earth
- I love Spaceship Earth, but I don’t think that you should use one of your FastPasses for this. Check the stand-by time throughout the day and you are bound to catch it with a short wait.
Do you have a favorite attraction at Epcot? What FastPass+ options are your favorite for this park?
Monica is an Alumna of the Disney College Program. When she is not walking down the middle of Main Street USA you can find her wandering the World Showcase, or enjoying a Dole Whip while racing to her favorite attractions. When she is forced to endure life outside of Walt Disney World, you can find her in Ann Arbor, Michigan where she lives and works. You can visit her Disney lifestyle blog here.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.