Get glammed up, Disney Style!
Halloween parties at the Magic Kingdom are in full force right now and one of the most exciting parts (besides the candy of course) is to dress up!!
Express your individual style and channel your inner villain, princess, hero or galactic defender with this new Character Couture service.
Character Couture is available at this participating locations:
- The Salon at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Salon by the Springs at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- La Vida Salon at Disney’s Coronado Springs
- Ship Shape Salon at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club
But they also offer in room service makeovers! So you can gather your best friends and have a fun time transforming into your favorite Disney characters!
- Hairstyling: Get a character inspired hairstyle! The service is $75 ($60 for guests under 12) and it includes a full consultation, hairstyle of choice and heat styling.
- Make-up: Transform into your favorite Disney character with a beautiful make up look! Get a full consultation and a cosmetic application to eyes, lips and cheeks. You can get a subtle or super dramatic look, is up to you! The service is $50 ($40 for guests under 12.)
- Nails: Want some extra magic? Then get your nails done to complete your look! This service is $20 ($15 for guests under 12.)
Sounds like a fun experience right? You can make a reservation by calling 407-WDW-GLAM.
Photo credit: Disney
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!