Santa’s Winter Watercade
Santa and Mrs. Claus are soaking up the last bit of Florida sun before their big night, taking to Lake Buena Vista in a Winter Waterland of colorfully decorated pontoon boats, waving Christmas wishes to one and all.
Disney Christmas Tree Stroll
This year, you can discover Christmas around every corner, as you come across a collection of elaborately decorated Disney Christmas trees spread throughout the neighborhoods of Disney Springs.
Holiday Scavenger Hunt
Go on a quest across Disney Springs in this new holiday family tradition that respects social distancing guidelines. As you search, don’t forget to check out those stunning themed Christmas Trees for clues!
Find the perfect gift for everyone on your list—including yourself!—at these festive stores:
- World of Disney
- The LEGO Store
- Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories
- Kate Spade
- Art of Shaving
- Disney Days of Christmas
- Plus 90+ more shops to explore
Savor the comforting flavors of the season! Make dining at these Disney Springs restaurants a cherished family tradition:
- CityWorks Eatery & Pour House
- Jaleo by Jose Andres
- House of Blues
- Planet Hollywood
- Gideon’s Bakehouse
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
- Plus 50+ more delectable restaurants and kiosks to indulge your palate
Become immersed in the holidays with festive entertainment including:
- DJs: groove to the tunes from guest DJs at the Waterside Stage and Exposition Park.
- Evening entertainment includes Toy Soldier Stiltwalkers and Snowflake Skaters.
- Snow: in the evenings, delight in a magical snowfall at Town Center and the West Side.
Will you be celebrating the holidays at Walt Disney World?
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Olaf Character Sighting Returning to Hollywood Studios - January 12, 2022
- Progress continues on Moana Journey of Water in Epcot - January 12, 2022
- New COVID Testing Location at Walt Disney World - January 12, 2022