I got a chance to be the first to do a Hard Hat tour of the new Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World. This 444 room luxury hotel stand in Golden Oak, an upscale housing development on Disney property. This hotel that opens on August 3rd, 2014 will offer so many perks its not even funny!!!
Here are some of the things coming to the Four Seasons Orlando at Walt Disney World
- 444 luxury rooms, which are the biggest in Orlando. Each room is over 500 square feet, and has a private balcony.
- Each room has TV’s built in the mirrors in the bathroom with Bose speakers, a walk in shower, full tub, plenty of storage space, and controls at your fingertips which notifies of Do Not Disturb or Housecleaning needed.
- Amazing restaurants from a quick service “grab and go” style, a southern style Italian eatery, and a Spanish style steakhouse on the 17th floor overlooking the parks. The Steakhouse offers indoor and outdoor seating and views of the fireworks from Hollywood Studios, Epcot, and of course a great view of the Magic Kingdom
- Special Character breakfast where Goofy will bring some of his FAMOUS friends! More details to come soon!
- Adult and family pools, lazy river, Jacuzzi, rock climbing wall, game room, and kid zone where kids can have fun for free and give the adults the alone time they need!
- Redesigned golf course from Tom Fazio which is also an Audubon sanctuary.
- Spa with 18 treatment rooms, and private Men and Women space with an outdoor lounge and Whirlpools
- Amazing ballroom and meeting space with actual windows which is a first for the Orlando area
- Wedding space both indoors and outdoors
- Disney planning specialists to help plan your vacation, get your park tickets, reserve dinning, and schedule any VIP tours
- Private shuttles to and from the Walt Disney World resort. Every 30 minutes to the Magic Kingdom and every hour to the other parks. Don’t want to wait? They also offer private car service for a small fee.
I will have to say, this hotel is amazing. Even tho they are heavy in construction right now, I got a good sense about how amazing this hotel will be. The rooms are clean cut and elegant and offer beautiful views from your balcony. The food that are going to be offered sound amazing. On top of all of that there will be great spa service and an outdoor fun center and pool area that doesn’t match anything offered in Orlando right now! I see the Four Seasons Hotel being a must do when you come to Orlando. Watch out Contemporary and Grand Floridian… there is a new guy in town and he has a lot to offer! I cannot wait to get to experience what all this hotel has to offer! Keep checking back for more information, updated PR material and of course coverage of the opening and a full review!!!!
Media Press Release from the Four Seasons!
Mark your calendar: set amid lush Florida woodlands and pools is a lakeside resort that promises to be unlike any other. Luxurious accommodations, dining par excellence, a sumptuous Spa, extensive light-filled meeting and celebration spaces, and acres upon acres of recreational pursuits from golf and tennis to basketball and waterslides await at the new Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort, set to open in summer 2014.
Located just minutes from the Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park and Disney’s Hollywood Studios® – and easily accessible to numerous area attractions – Four Seasons Resort Orlando is a place where every experience can be customized and personalized, whether staying as an individual guest or part of a group.
“The family trip of a lifetime, a dream wedding, great golf or spa weekends, a well-executed conference participants will be talking about for years to come – that’s the vision that is driving everything as we build Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort,” says Regional Vice President and General Manager Thomas Steinhauer.“We can’t wait to share the magic, and that’s why we’ve opened the books early with two special offers so families, couples and groups can start looking forward to their stay with us now.”
Now taking reservations for arrivals beginning in August 2014: The introductory Stay Longer – Third Night Free is ideal for family, couples’ and friends’ getaways. The Group Value Offer includes savings on golf, spa and more with a minimum of 10 rooms booked per night, with rates beginning at just USD 229.00 per night.
- Rooms with a very special view – In addition to rolling greens and parkland, many accommodations offer spectacular vistas over the Magic Kingdom® Park’s nightly fireworks display from the comfort of one’s furnished balcony. Among 444 rooms and suites decorated in a fresh and contemporary style is a 16th floor Royal Suite that can be configured with up to three separate living rooms and nine – yes, nine – bedrooms.
- A world-class culinary experience – After a day of eating on the run, Four Seasons invites guests to enjoy creative cuisine prepared with the finest ingredients at its restaurants and lounges. Ravello is a culinary trip to the Amalfi coast – colourful, lively, and rich with the aromas and flavors wafting from the open kitchen. Capa,named for the matador’s red cape, sets the stage for tapas and steaks with rooftop fireworks views. PB+G stands for pool, bar and grill, where guests can choose creative salads and poolside fare coupled with smokehouse BBQ specialties and hang out in the lounge with its central bar, dine on floating pavilions, or simply grab and go. At Plancha in the golf clubhouse, all guests can savour Cuban American cuisine in a lakeside setting.
- The Spa at Four Seasons – Inspired by the natural beauty of central Florida’s flora and fauna, the world class Spa will offer 18 luxuriant treatment rooms – including two bungalows for private retreats – plus men’s and women’s private outdoor lounges and whirlpool.
- Explorer Island – A five acre (two hectare) playground packed with fun for all ages, Explorer Island includes a 7,590 square foot (705 square meter) family pool with a lazy river winding around a “ruined” mansion, climbing wall, waterslides, and a Kids for All Seasons program. Look forward to beach volleyball, basketball, a video gaming center, outdoor movie nights on the Starstruck screen, and more.
- Central Florida’s most beautiful golf course – Designed by Tom Fazio and managed by Four Seasons, the Resort’s Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary golf course is unique in the region for its rolling hills and lush landscaping – reopening in fall 2014.
- More fun – Three Har-Tru tennis courts, a 24-hour fitness centre, and an adults only pool surrounded by private cabanas.
- Customizable event facilities – A 37,450 square foot (3,480 square metre) state-of-the-art conference facility with many naturally lit indoor and outdoor spaces with endless configurations for corporate and social events small and large – including up to 720 guests under sunshine or starlight.
- Access to many special Walt Disney World® offerings – including special on-site Disney Character Breakfasts with Goofy and Pals, plus an onsite Disney Planning Center and the unique option of expert event services from one of the world’s best entertainment companies.
The Best Family and Friends Vacation Ever
How much fun can Four Seasons pack into one holiday? “That’s up to you – with easy access to Walt Disney World® Resort’s four theme parks and other attractions plus plenty to keep everyone happy right here atFour Seasons, you’ll wish there were a lot more than 24 hours in a day,” promises Steinhauer.
Explorer Island is at the heart of family fun at Four Seasons, where kids and adults of all ages will find a world of adventures. Everyone can spend the day at the family pool – or perhaps send young explorers off to the fully supervised Kids for All Seasons facility while the older kids find a quiet spot along the lazy river, get their gaming fix at the Hideout or mix it up with tennis or golf. When parents of children ages four and under want some time on the greens or the massage table, or a quiet dinner on their own, Four Seasons offers qualified babysitting services. Packing is even a breeze with cribs, high chairs and other baby gear available with the Resort’s compliments.
Still want more? Expert Four Seasons concierges are ready with ideas for all interests from luxury and outlet shopping to show tickets and more.
The Wedding of One’s Dreams
The imagination soars amid acres of protected tranquility that make an intimate destination wedding truly unforgettable at Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort.
Some couples plan an elegant affair – a glittering ballroom, lavish flowers, exquisite dining, and dancing under the stars – while others want the day to be relaxed and spontaneous. Whatever one’s heart desires, everyone wants their families and friends to have a great time before, during and after the big day – from bridal party spa treatments and rounds of golf to memorable rehearsal dinners and next-day brunches. The Resort is also offering attractive wedding packages to make planning even easier.
“Now everyone’s dreams can – and will – come true,” says Steinhauer. “With so many creative options available from settings to decoration, food and entertainment, our expert Four Seasons planners and catering team works with each couple to plan and execute a flawless, worry-free wedding.”
At Four Seasons Resort Orlando, the adults-only pool is called The Oasis, and with good reason. Think uninterrupted laps, poolside cocktails, napping in a private cabana, and blessed quiet and tranquility.
More possibilities tempt: Indulge in an entire day of restorative treatments in a secluded couple’s Spa suite, or perhaps a tennis lesson or a game of golf. After a day of serious shopping, feast on tapas and sizzling steaks against a backdrop of fireworks to celebrate the end to a perfect day.
For romantic getaways, golf weekends, the annual reunion with friends or a “hen party” with the girls, or simply a much needed resort vacation that leaves the day to day grind far behind, Four Seasons Resort Orlando can tailor a holiday to whatever one’s interests and needs.
“And let’s be honest, sometimes we all need an excuse to be kids again,” says Steinhauer with a smile.
Productivity, Check. Fun, Double Check.
From annual conferences and trade shows to planning meetings, board retreats and incentive trips for top performers, Four Seasons Resort Orlando offers a breadth of customizable spaces and settings along with expert event support and top notch catering to realize every planner’s vision and objectives.
A total of 37,450 square feet (3,480 square metres) of function space includes divisible ballrooms that can accommodate up to 1,056 for a sit down event or 1,290 for a reception, plus a selection of more intimate rooms, many with adjacent private lakeside terraces. An astounding 504 people can be comfortably accommodated for an outdoor banquet under sun or stars.
With abundant fresh air and inspiring views, business is more productive – and with so many resort activities – including tournaments and team bonding opportunities – spouse programs are a snap, while participants will beg to tack on a few extra days so they can enjoy it all.
“When you book an event at Four Seasons, your planning and execution team increases immediately with the addition of our experienced and enthusiastic staff. And when you book an event at Four Seasons Resort Orlando, you get even more – the creative power of the Disney Event Group, who can work with planners to put together events right at Four Seasons or in the theme parks that are truly unique and unforgettable,” notes Steinhauer.
The special relationship betweenFour Seasons Resort Orlando and Walt Disney World® Resort gives planners access to world class creative talent and production resources from the Disney Event Group, private theme park events, engaging professional development through the Disney Institute, innovative team building activities, and specially priced theme park tickets for attendees to network, bond and just have a great time.
The introductory Group Value Offer has been extended to March 14, 2014 for selected dates in late 2014 and 2015.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!