The mistress of all evil is here with sinister snacks for you!
Maleficent treats have taken over Disneyland and Walt Disney World! You can get them now through October 31st.
Maleficent Candy Apple: An apple dipped in caramel and colored chocolate topped with two crispy treat horns drizzled with purple sugar.
You can find it at:
- Disneyland Park: Candy Palace and Hunny Spot
- Disney California Adventure: Trolley Treats and Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff
- Downtown Disney: Merceline’s Confectionary
Not in the mood for apples? What about a churro!!
Maleficent Churro: Coated with cookie crumbles and purple and green sugar. You can order marshmallow dipping sauce to go with it too!
Head over to Tomorrowland at Disneyland Park to the churro cart near Buzz Light Yeah Astro Blasters to get yours.
Over at Walt Disney World you will find this spooky Maleficent cupcake!
Maleficent Cupcake: Chocolate cupcake filled with crispy pearls topped with vanilla citrus buttercream, chocolate horns and drizzled with green glitter.
You can find it at the Food Court of Disney’s All Star Music Resort.
If vanilla citrus buttercream is not your thing, then what about salted caramel ganache buttercream? Sounds delicious right? Find this version of the Maleficent Cupcake at:
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs: The Artist’s Palette
- Disney’s Old Key West: Good’s Food To Go
Looking for something a bit more fun but still wicked? What about a Maleficent Chocolate Piñata!!
Crack it open to find house made vanilla bean marshmallows and crispy pearls. You can find it at The Ganachery in Disney Springs.
Which one are you more excited to try?
Photo credit: Disney
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Nemo And Friends Celebrate The 50th Anniversary In The Cutest Way! - October 16, 2021
- Magical Sorcerer Mickey Hat Cake Pops Recipe! - October 16, 2021
- Allergy Friendly Winnie The Pooh Hunny Corn Muffins Recipe! - October 16, 2021