New features are coming to the ESPN+ streaming service. Users will now be able to customize their viewing experiences within the ESPN app. Now, more than a million subscribers can access the user-friendly navigation for offline viewing and have more platforms available for programming access.
The recent update includes advanced content recommendations and includes availability on new devices, including Samsung and Oculus products. More ways to access LIVE streaming events includes support for better HD quality, improving the overall experience for sports fans.
With thousands of live events and on-demand programs, the app experience has been upgraded with personalized recommendations tailored to each subscriber. Did you stream the latest UFC fight? Then check out the new 30-for-30 on The Birth of UFC. Watching your Fantasy Football team rack up the points? Then check out the latest episode of “The Fantasy Show” to see how your picks stack up against the experts. There’s something for everyone, and the more you stream, the better recommendations you’ll get.
New Features on the ESPN Mobile App
- Dedicated ESPN+ Navigation Icon: Now you can get direct access to ESPN+ by choosing the E+ icon, right in the ESPN App.
- Offline Viewing: Take your favorite shows with you, even when you’re not online. Members have access to thousands of programs available for off-line viewing.
- New UFC FightCenter: UFC FightCenter, includes every fight from UFC events. You can also view profiles for each fighter, see stats that update live during the match, and get direct access to live-streaming coverage.
- Browse Tab: This new tab allows you to switch from show streaming to audio, for podcasts and radio.
- Podcast Personalization: Members can save their favorite podcasts for direct access anytime they’re ready to listen, right from the home screen.
New Smart TV and Virtual Reality Options
- Samsung Smart TVs: Have a Samsung Smart TV (2017, 18 or 19 model)? You can now add the ESPN+ app right to your smart TV. Once you sign up, you can access the entire line up of shows and events. Plus you can stream from your phone directly to the TV via the ESPN app with a “TV Everywhere” subscription.
- Virtual Reality on Oculus Go: Oculus’ All-In-One VR Headset now has the ESPN app available for a whole new way to watch. Available via the Oculus Store, the app lets fans stream ESPN+ programming. This includes the “TV Everywhere” content in the Oculus Go virtual viewing lounge. Now you can stream distraction-free from wherever you’re connected, on a 180″ virtual screen!
ESPN+, the newest sports streaming subscription, launched to users on April 12th of 2018. The service offers live sports, on-demand content, and live events from UFC, NCAA, PGA, and more! You can also browse scores and highlights from the whole ESPN library of clips and podcasts. Currently, the subscription price is $4.99 per month, and they offer a free 7-day trial.
Source: The Walt Disney Company
Receive a free, no-obligation quote from me, a Travel Agent that specializes in Disney Travel! As an agent with Key to the World Travel, the official travel partner for Chip and Company, I can plan everything from Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando, Sea World, and so much more! Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch via email at email@example.com, follow along with me on Facebook, Or fill out and submit the form below.
Kelly can also frequently be found stalking members of the New Kids on the Block on Instagram.
Latest posts by Kelly Kerl (see all)
- Wine Bar George Introduces The Pineapple Corkcicle with Free Dole Whip Cocktail! - April 12, 2019
- Gelato-Filled Donuts At Vivoli il Gelato In Disney Springs - April 12, 2019
- Disney Springs New Ticket Center Is Now Open - April 12, 2019