Are you currently looking out your window at all the snow on the ground and wishing you could escape somewhere a bit warmer and a little less snowy? I have got some news that is surely worth celebrating. The “Escape The Cold” room rates that are being offered by the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels have just been extended through April 24, 2019!
All of the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels feature an easy walk to Disney Springs, the premier shopping location in Walt Disney World Resort. Shuttle transportation is offered approximately every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks and two Water Park. Shuttle service is also offered to the Disney Springs area nightly. You even receive two amazing benefits for staying at these seven hotels when you visit the Walt Disney World Theme Parks through December 31, 2019. Those benefits are Extra Magic Hours as well as 60-Day FastPass+ benefits with valid theme park admission. Extra Magic Hours are offered in at least one park each day and allows guests to experience one of the Walt Disney World Theme Parks either before it opens or after it closes. The Extra Magic Hours calendar can be viewed at https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/park-calendars/month/ or guests can pick up a printed Times Guide, available in each hotel’s lobby. Combined with the 60-Day FastPass+ benefit, guests have an opportunity to enjoy the most popular attractions.
A bonus perk for staying at one of the seven Official Walt Disney World Hotels is that guests will receive the “Disney Springs Passport”. This booklet features discounts and specials from Disney Springs merchants on entertainment, shopping, and dining. Some of the featured coupons in the booklet include House of Blues Restaurant & Bar, T-REX Café, Rainforest Café at Disney Springs Marketplace, The Polite Pig, and STK Orlando.
The “Escape the Cold” room rates for stays through April 24, 2019 are as follows.
- B Resort& Spa – rates from $110 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – rates from $111 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando — rates from $198 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – rates from $152 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $147 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area— rates from $119 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – rates from $89 per room, per night.
For more information on the special hotel rates, or to make a reservation, visit DisneySpringsHotels.com. The special rates are available for stays through April 24, 2019, based on availability. Some blackout dates may apply, and availability may be limited. The rates do not include the Resort Services Fee or daily parking fee (if applicable), taxes or gratuities. The offer is not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations, or for groups.
When taking advantage of this extended promotion, guests have the opportunity to take place in such special events as:
- Atlanta Braves Springs Training– February 25-March 23, 2019 at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (various dates at home)
- 2019 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival– March 6 – June 3, 2019 at Epcot
- 2019 Garden Rocks Concert Series– nightly March 6-June 1, 2019 at Epcot.
Note that Theme Park admission is required, and some events require a separately priced ticket.
The Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels includes:
- B Resort & Spa — this chic lifestyle resort opened in 2014 with 394 designer guest rooms and suites, the full-service B Indulged®AVEDA Spa, and features American Kitchen Bar & Grill and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – the 325-room, 18-story hotel offers two restaurants, heated pools, a fitness center, wireless high-speed internet, and beautiful views of the Walt Disney World Resort and scenic Lake Buena Vista
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando — the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney Springs Resort Area, the hotel features 229 spacious one- and two-bedroom suites, a tropically landscaped pool, splash pad, and tennis
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace — just steps from Disney Springs, the 1,011-room hotel offers a beautifully redesigned pool area with two outdoor pools and a Float Lagoon, and four new restaurants and lounges
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista — connected to Disney Springs via Pedestrian Skybridge, the 814-room hotel features seven dining options including a Disney Character Breakfast every Sunday, two heated pools and a fitness center
- Holiday Inn Orlando –Disney Springs Area — featuring newly renovated rooms steps from Disney Springs, the hotel offers complimentary Wi-Fi, kids under 11 eat free, and unique on-site Disney Benefits, including continuous shuttles to Disney Parks.
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – 60-Day FastPass+ and Extra Magic Hours with the closest hotel to Disney Springs. Experience Disney Character Breakfast 3 days a week, Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground and continuous transportation to Disney Theme Parks.
With nearly 30 food and beverage outlets and restaurants, over 3,700 rooms and an array of amenities, the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels offer a rate, space and menu to please every guest.
The promotion perfectly times with a visit to the 2019 EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival and its Garden Rocks Concert Series. You could use this time to visit Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Remember, that Mickey and Minnie’s Surprise Celebration at Magic Kingdom Park is ongoing. And we can’t forget about the Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
There are so many reasons to “Escape The Cold” and this promotion makes it so easy to do that! Let me know in the comments if you plan on escaping.
Are you ready to start planning your next adventure? I would love to help you! I am a travel planner with Key to the World Travel, the Official Travel Partner of Chip & Company. Key to the World Travel is an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. Whether you want to plan a vacation to Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando Resort, a cruise or a vacation at a Sandals or Beaches Resort, I can help you. Contact me today so we can get started on your vacation planning! You can call or text me at 908-773-0930 or email me at email@example.com. Feel free to follow me on Facebook or fill out the form below as well. My planning services are FREE with booking.