Epcot’s Living with the Land “Merry and Bright Nights” Holiday Overlay is being installed. Making its triumphant return this year, after taking a small hiatus in 2020 is Living with the Land: Merry and Bright Nights! This popular holiday overlay of the attraction debut in 2019 too great reviews. Features festive lights, where you can enjoy a peaceful cruise and view twinkling holiday light displays throughout the greenhouses. Check out the Merry and Bright Nights images of Cast members setting up the display.
EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays – Fun for All Ages
Living with the Land: Merry and Bright Nights!
When the seasonal sunsets, you can embark on the classic Living with the Land boat cruise through greenhouses thriving with colorful fruits and veggies and decorated with sparkling holiday light displays.
Holiday Cookie Stroll
Enjoy an array of sweet treats during the Holiday Cookie Stroll! Purchase one cookie from each of the 5 official cookie stroll locations featured in your Festival Passport—and be sure to collect a matching stamp for each cookie purchased. Once you’ve collected 5 stamps, bring the stamped Passport to Holiday Sweets & Treats at any time during the Festival to receive a specialty cookie! This activity is fun for all ages and can be completed at your leisure.
Menu Items & Locations:
- Yukon Holiday Kitchen: SNICKERS®-Doodle Cookie made with SNICKERS bar pieces
- L’Chaim! Holiday Kitchen: Black and White Cookie (plant-based item)
- American Holiday Table: Chocolate Crinkle Cookie made with DOVE® Dark Chocolate
- Bavaria Holiday Kitchen: Linzer Cookie
- Holiday Hearth Desserts: Gingerbread Cookie
Olaf’s Holiday Tradition Expedition Scavenger Hunt
Set off on a merry quest, hunting for holiday traditions that Olaf has gathered—and lost—along the way! Simply purchase your map and stickers from select Festival merchandise locations—including Creations Shop, Port of Entry, and World Traveler at International Gateway.
Using the stickers provided on your map, mark the “tradition” Olaf has found in each pavilion. Once you complete the expedition, bring your map to Disney Traders, Creations Shop, or World Traveler at International Gateway to redeem it for a gift worth melting for! Redemption is valid through December 31, 2021, or while supplies last.
Price: $9.99 plus tax
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- New Donald Duck Dome Cake 50th Anniversary Treat - January 11, 2022
- Celebrate the Lunar New Year with these new ears and tumbler - January 9, 2022
- Festival of the Arts 2022 Food Booths are starting to show up in Epcot - January 9, 2022