We have exciting news to share this morning. The EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival will begin on July 15th at Walt Disney World Resort!
This year’s event will kick off with Global Marketplaces, including the return of many favorites – Canada, Greece, Germany, Hops and Barley, Appleseed Orchard and others. Even more marketplaces will join the international smorgasbord as the festival continues on into the fall before wrapping on Nov. 20.
There will be lots of ways for families to enjoy this year’s event:
- Sample all sorts of delicious cheeses served in fun ways as part of Emile’s Fromage Montage – if you collect a stamp from five different Global Marketplaces, you’ll earn a prize!
- Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak will send you on a savory scavenger hunt in search of Remy statuettes hidden all over the park.
- Take a tasty souvenir home from the new merchandise collections, including a festival collection featuring a spirit jersey, baseball cap and so much more.
- Listen to musical favorites performed by Voices of Liberty, Mariachi Cobre and the Jammin’ Chefs.
In case you forgot the Epcot’s Taste of Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is running until July 5th and just 10 days later EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival starts up. It should be noted that for this year Disney removed the “Taste of” from the title so we are hoping this is a full-blown Food & Wine Festival like in years past!
We hope to have more details for the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival coming soon, so stay tuned!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Walt Disney’s Plane, Costume Contest & More coming to the 2022 D23 Expo! - January 13, 2022
- Mardi Gras returns to Universal Orlando from Feb. 5th through Apr. 24th, 2022 - January 13, 2022
- Disney Cruise Line now requires All Guests Ages 5 and older to be Vaccinated - January 13, 2022