The Epcot International Festival of the Arts will return for a second year in 2018. Celebrating many forms of art, including performing, visual and culinary, the 2018 festival will be held from January 12 through February 19. The festivities will run seven days a week and will include an added bonus of Disney On Broadway performances each weekend (Fridays through Mondays).
I had the opportunity to enjoy this festival last year and have to admit I thoroughly enjoyed it. This festival is a great time to enjoy a variety of arts but you also benefit from lower Walt Disney World crowds and cooler temperatures. I was happy to see that the festival experienced a successful first year and it looks like 2018 is coming back bigger and better.
In 2018 guests will enjoy world-class cuisine, remarkable visual art and an extraordinary lineup of live entertainment. The festival will be brimming with phenomenal artists, gourmet fare, musical performances, stage productions and other amazing acts.
Here are a few highlights you can expect to see at 2018’s festival:
- Seminars and workshops from top Disney, local and nationally-renowned artists including classes on drawing animation, photography and the art of making topiaries – just to name a few.
- More than a half a dozen specially-created food studios offering a wealth of “artistic” culinary delights
- A host of performing artists that build on Epcot’s already stellar lineup of authentic performers
- Disney on Broadway series featuring performers from some of the best Disney Theatrical productions
Dinner and a Show
Another returning favorite is our Disney on Broadway Dining Packages, where you can maximize your experience at the Festival with a meal at one of the participating Epcot restaurants and priority seating for our Disney on Broadway concert series.
Guests can now book a delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner, and later be followed by a phenomenal Disney on Broadway inspired concert – select dates from January 12 – February 19, 2018. The concert series will feature pairings of Disney on Broadway stars, singing favorite songs from award-winning Broadway shows. When you reserve a Disney on Broadway Dining Package, you will have priority seats waiting for you for the 5:30, 6:45 or 8 p.m. concert.
You need to book these soon; as these events are sure to fill up quickly!
For more information on the Festival, click over to www.disneyworld.com/ArtfulEpcot.
Source: Disney Parks Blog
Ready to start planning a Disney vacation? Click here for a FREE, no obligation quote or fill out the form below for a FREE quote.
As an agent with MickeyTravels, LLC, I can help save you time and money planning your next Disney vacation. The best part is my services are always FREE! Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org or (229) 977-3773. Join me on Facebook for the latest Disney updates and tips.
Latest posts by Natalie Connell (see all)
- Star Wars Day at Sea Returns to the Disney Fantasy - January 11, 2018
- Cast Members Placed Their Mark on the New Yacht & Beach Club Convention Center Expansion - January 10, 2018
- New French Dip Sandwich Available for Limited Time at Earl of Sandwich - January 9, 2018