EPCOT Holiday Cookie Stroll Returns for Festival of the Holidays
The Epcot Holiday Cookie Stroll has returned during the Epcot International Festival of the Holidays this year! Guests can enjoy some tasty, sweet treats and get an extra, specialty cookie!
Purchase 5 cookies from any of the official cookie stroll locations featured in the Festival Passport—and collect a matching stamp for each cookie purchased. Once you’ve collected 5 stamps, bring the stamped passport to Holiday Sweets & Treats to receive a specialty cookie.
Take a look at the cookies that are available and where you can find them:
- Nochebuena Cocina: Spiced Chocolate Cookie
- Yukon Holiday Kitchen: Snickerdoodle Cookie made with SNICKERS® bar pieces
- L’Chaim! Holiday Kitchen: Black and White Cookie (plant-based)
- American Holiday Table: Gingerbread Cookie
- Bavaria Holiday Kitchen: Linzer Cookie
- Holiday Hearth Desserts: Peppermint Pinwheel Cookie
- Sunshine Seasons: Jingle Sugar Cookie made with M&M’S® chocolate candies
- Connections Café: Holiday Sugar Cookie
Once you complete the Cookie Stroll, you can take your stamped passport to Holiday Sweets & Treats and get a specialty cookie. The specialty cookie this year is shaped like the adorable star from Disney’s newest animated film, Wish.
Have you ever done the Holiday Cookie Stroll at Epcot?
If you’d like to plan your next visit to Epcot, contact me today! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel, my services are free, and I’d love to help you plan a magical vacation.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!