This picture and review comes to us from Chip and Co fan Nick who was able to dine around the World Showcase and take in the sights, sounds, smells, and tastes of the 16th Annual Food & Wine Festival.
Here is his review of the Hops & Barley Booth just Outside the American Adventure:
The Lobster Claw was good, but not worth the money. The Pumpkin Mousse was delicious and a bargain.
- 2011 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival: Hops & Barley review (examiner.com)
- HGTV Celebs Share Party Tips at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Disney Cast Members planning to march against company mandatory vaccine mandate - September 17, 2021
- First look at new Spaceship Earth ‘Beacons of Magic’ Lighting in Epcot - September 17, 2021
- Guest climbs Cinderella Castle in the Magic Kingdom for a photo - September 17, 2021