Enter to Win $1000 With ‘The Ultimate Star Wars Movie Marathon’. Think you could be the chosen one? CableTV is looking for the ultimate Star Wars fan to take on The Ultimate Star Wars Movie Marathon.
“CableTV.com will pay one destined winner $1,000 to watch every Star Wars movie back-to-back before the release of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker on December 20th. We’re looking for an entertaining Star Wars junkie with a Chewbacca-sized personality, the wit of Han Solo, and the smarts of Master Yoda . . . well okay, maybe not that smart.”
Here are the rules:
- “The chosen one must be an active Twitter user who is willing to share their Jedi wisdom and movie-watching experience while tagging the @CableTV team on Twitter. It helps if you’re also active on Twitch, Reddit, or other social media.”
- “You don’t need a degree or any lightsaber licenses. And don’t worry, we won’t test your midi-chlorians, either.”
- “All we ask is that you are 18 years or older and a US citizen. You might be too old to start training as a Jedi, but at least you can get paid a thousand bucks to watch Star Wars.”
If you are chosen, remember: “This is a full Star Wars marathon with every canon movie included. That’s 22 hours, 25 minutes worth of ancient, distant galactic glory. Not just any half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf herder can tune into the force for that long.”
Star Wars films in chronological order:
- The Phantom Menace
- Attack of the Clones
- Revenge of the Sith
- Rogue One
- A New Hope
- The Empire Strikes Back
- Return of the Jedi
- The Force Awakens
- The Last Jedi
*You can watch them in chronological order, release order, or any order at all really. We trust you and the force on this one.
To enter ‘The Ultimate Star Wars Movie Marathon’, please fill out the form on the CableTV application page with 200 words or less about why you’re the best choice to watch this space saga for nearly a day straight.
Point out parts of your personality that make you stand out from the crowd. Can you telepathically lift an X-Wing from a swamp? Or do you have Palpatine’s persuasive powers? Let us know what makes you the chosen one.
Video submission is not required, but we spent a lot of money on our very own R2 to display holograms of our contestants. Like a lot of money. So send videos, please.
Now for the rewards:
- A welcome package complete with all ten movies on Blu-ray.
- Bragging rights amongst all the other Trekkies (kidding, kidding).
- All work is remote and lasts less than one day in total.
- Oh, and the promised 1000 credits…Uh, I mean dollars. ($1000 USD)
And you also get this Star Wars welcome package to help you succeed on your mission:
- Star Wars: The Complete Saga Episodes I-VI on Blu-ray
- Solo on Blu-ray
- The Force Awakens on Blu-ray
- Rogue One on Blu-ray
- The Last Jedi on Blu-ray
- Nerf Han Solo Blaster
- A Chewbacca onesie
- R2-D2 Popcorn Popper
Applications close Wednesday, December 11, 2019 at 7 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
To enter ‘The Ultimate Star Wars Movie Marathon CLICK HERE to submit for your chance to become “the chosen one”.
May the Force be with you.
Be sure to check back here at Chip and Co. for all things Star Wars!
Featured Photo Credit: Lucasfilm/Disney
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Kaitlyn (see all)
- Star Wars Fans Shocked to Learn A Droid Was Named After Kobe Bryant in The Clone Wars - January 27, 2020
- We Are In LOVE With This ‘The Mandalorian’ Wedding Cake - January 27, 2020
- Mark Hamill Pays Touching Tribute To Kobe Bryant - January 27, 2020