Love is in the air!
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, that why we have for you a list of activities and restaurant to enjoy with your loved ones and celebrate this special day.
Take a look:
ROMANTIC HOTEL PACKAGES:
Margaritaville Resort Orlando
This romantic island in the middle of Orlando is perfect to celebrate Valentine’s Day with the Perfect Partner Romance Package that includes a couples massage at St. Somewhere Spa and delicious champagne. You can book your appointment here.
Encore Resort at Reunion
Your home away from home. This all inclusive vacation rental community with homes with 4-13 bedrooms plus they offer an in-home spa service so you and your loved one can take a moment together enjoying facials, massages, manicure and pedicure without having to leave your luxury vacation home.
Other amenities you can find here are a home theater, arcade, private pool, hot tub, a water park and more!
St. Somewhere Spa
Experience a custom designed treatment and relax with a It’s 5 O’clock somewhere massage or Stars on the Water Signature facial. You can also enjoy a couples massage followed by some R&R inside the Himalayan Salt Room or a guided CBD ritual.
Spa will also have an offer through the month of February:
- Couples instructional massage with glass of champagne or cupids cocktail for $199 (2 hours). You can call 407-479-0990 to book.
Run With Your Hun 5k
If staying active is more your thing then celebrate Valentine’s Day with this 5k race! Guests ataying at the Encore Resort can enjoy a fun run around the property on February 14th at 8:15am, if you register before February 10 you can save 20%!
Email email@example.com or call 407-308-0531 to register.
Island H2O Live!
For those with a more adventurous side head over to this amazing water park where you will be able to experience the “Live Lagoon”, “Reply Racers”, “The Downloader”, “Live Streaming”, “Chat Creek” and more!
Take advantage of the Valentine’s Day promo of 2 tickets for the price of one and have an amazing day full of fun and thrills with your special one.
The NOT SO Newlywed Game
Have fun competing with your love in this fun trivia game at the Encore Aqua Park in Encore Resort at Reunion on February 14th at 1pm.
Relax with your friends on Central Florida’s newest hotspot with some dining, shopping and live music!
Here you will be able to find some of your favorite spots like BurgerFi, IT’SUGAR, Estefan’s Kitchen, Bento Asian Kitchen + Sushi, Cold Stone Creamery, Skechers and more.
Euphoria at Margaritaville Resort Orlando
Get transported to paradise at Euphoria! Where you can share a romantic dinner in an open air kitchen with fresh seafood and grilled fare on Valentine’s Day weekend (Feb 14-16) from 5pm – 10pm.
The dinner includes a 3 course and a bottle of champagne. Live music will start at 7pm.
Call 407-479-0950 to book.
Get immerse into the flavors of Spain with an extensive menu of tapas, sangrias and a premiere selection of Spanish wines.
Highlights include a variety of paellas cooked over a wood-fired paella pit, hand-carved Jamon Iberico de Bellota and signature dishes like Gambas al ajillo and Pollo Croquetas.
Over at Disney Springs you can enjoy signature cuisine and signature craft cocktails at The Edison! This Valentine’s Day they will have an special menu:
- King Cut Prime Rib with Jumbo Gulf Shrimp: Boneless 18oz, au jus, horseradish cream sauce, popover.
- DB Clothesline Chocolate Covered Candied Bacon: Maple, black pepper, fruit mostarda, dipped in chocolate.
Maria & Enzo’s
Soaked on the amazing views of Lake Buena Vista while enjoying their Love at First Bite menu with imported meats and cheeses, pasta and house made desserts.
You won’t regret it!
Enzo’s Hideaway Tunnel Bar
Looking for something a little bit more cozy and private? Then this is the right place for you, this Valentine’s Day they will have special menu:
- Stuffed Baked Maine Lobster for 2: 2 lb maine lobster, jumbo lump blue crab, toasted garlic, saffron aioli, wilted baby spinach, lumache pasta and lobster cream sauce.
- Torta Setteveli: Even layered dark chocolate sponge cake layered with hazelnut mousse, milk chocolate, vanilla cream and feuilletine chocolate crunch.
Credit: Allied Global
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- These Spooky Oogie Boogie Jello Shots Are The Perfect Boozy Treat! - September 3, 2021
- Delicious Pumpkin Milkshake From Disney’s Wilderness Lodge To Enjoy This Fall! - September 2, 2021
- Disney & Dole Honor Girl Scout Hawaii Winner For Her Courage And Kindness! - September 2, 2021