Guests booked on or planning to book a Disney cruise can enjoy peace of mind with some new modifications. With a temporary final payment extension, cruise date flexibility, and flexible refund policy, you don’t need to worry when booking your sailing with Disney Cruise Line.
- For sailings through September 2021, final payment is temporarily extended until 60 days prior to sailing for Guests booked in unrestricted stateroom categories.
Cancellation Fee Schedule
- For sailings through September 2021, the cancellation fee schedule has been temporarily relaxed from beginning as early as 119 days prior to sailing to beginning 59 days prior to sailing for Guests booked in non-Suite and non-Concierge categories. For Guests booked in Suite and Concierge categories, cancellation fees in excess of the deposit amount will temporarily begin at 59 days prior to sailing.
- Reservations for Inside, Outside and Verandah Categories with Restrictions remain nonrefundable and nontransferable.
Cruise Date Flexibility
- Guests who have booked before April 30, 2021 have the ability to change their sail date up to 15 days prior to embarkation.
- Guests scheduled to sail on or before September 30, 2021 may take advantage of this offer.
- Guests who wish to change their sail date must move their sail date to one that commences prior to September 30, 2022. Standard prevailing rates will apply.
- Guests cannot change their reservation back to the original sail date after taking advantage of this offer.
- Should you cancel your new sail date, any cancellation fees applicable to the original sail date will be deferred and applied as a minimum cancellation fee to the future sailing.
- Standard air cancellation fees apply for Guests who booked flights through Disney Cruise Line.
Flexible Refund Policy
- Within 14 days prior to embarkation, Guests who experience one or more of the qualifying scenarios may change their sail date, under the following terms:
- Guests who wish to change their sail date must move the sail date to a future sailing that commences prior to September 30, 2022.
- Guests cannot change their reservation back to the original sail date after taking advantage of this policy.
- Qualifying scenarios include Guests who:
- Have symptoms of COVID-19
- Have a temperature of 100.4°F or greater
- Have had known exposure to a person with COVID-19 within the previous 14 days
- Have tested positive for COVID-19
- Guests who do not wish to select a new sail date will be provided a full refund without Disney-imposed cancellation fees in their original form of payment.
- Guests who experience one or more of the qualifying scenarios on the day of embarkation will not be able to sail and will receive a full refund without Disney-imposed cancellation fees.
Disney Cruise Line has not set a date for sailings to resume yet. All cruises have been canceled through May and all sailings on the Disney Magic have been canceled through August. Disney hopes to resume sailing this fall.
If you’d like to book your next Disney cruise, contact me today for a free, no-obligation vacation quote!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- New details revealed on the death of Bob Saget - January 10, 2022
- Closing dates revealed for remaining West Side Downtown Disney shops - January 10, 2022
- New 50th Anniversary Tumbler spotted at Walt Disney World - January 10, 2022