Enjoy cocktails while watching the beautiful Florida sunset from The Edison in Disney Springs. The Edison is a 1920’s themed bar, restaurant, and entertainment venue. Set to resemble a turn of the century power plant the theming is definitively industrial and steampunk in style.
With 7 differently themed bar and dining areas, including a waterfront view, the Edison is the perfect place to escape and unwind. It’s also the perfect place to experience a true bourbon cocktail.
As part of this July’s Mixology Series The Edison is presenting Knob Creek Bourbon along with some perfectly paired tasty bites. Knob Creek Bourbon is not your run of the mill bourbon. It is aged in charred-oak barrels until it reaches 100 proof in true pre-prohibition style.
Wednesday July 6th
Featured spirit Knob Creek Bourbon
- “9 Point Buck” Knob Creek Bourbon, House Made Strawberry Lemongrass Cordial, Lemon Juice, Saffron Simple Syrup, Muddled Strawberries, Fever-Tree Ginger Beer
- “Southern Hospitality Highball” Knob Creek Bourbon, Acid Adjusted Peach Cordial, Fever-Tree Ginger Ale
- Ginger Wild Rice Pilaf, Strawberry Saffron Glaze and Seared Salmon
- Pork Wellington with Basil Ginger Gastrique
Wednesday July 13th
Featured Spirit Knob Creek Rye
- “Peaches and Dreams” Knob Creek Rye, All Spice Dram, Bird Dog Peach Whisky, Lime Juice, Peach Saffron Syrup
- “Bookers Brew” Knob Creek Rye, Sierra Nevada Hazy Little Thing IPA Simple Syrup, Lemon Juice, Orgeat
- Saffron Rice, Grilled Shrimp, Peach Glaze
- Beer Battered Wings, Red Chili Pineapple Chutney
Wednesday July 20th
Featured Spirit Knob Creek Smoked Maple
- “Oaky Blues” Knob Creek Smoked Maple, House Made Maple Blueberry Cordial, Faretti Biscotti, Woodford Chocolate Bitters
- “Kentucky Breakfast” Knob Creek Smoked Maple, Orange Juice, Lemon Juice, House Made Cinnamon Cordial
- Crepes- Mixed Berry Compote with Chocolate Sauce
- Seared Pork Belly, Sous Vide Egg, Citrus Maple Glaze, Toast Point
Where & When
This special ticket event takes place takes place July 6th, 13th, and 20th from 6 PM to 8 PM in Disney Springs on The Edison’s private waterfront patio. This spot is a perfect place to enjoy the cooler evening hours and take in the beautiful waterfront view.
Tickets are $65.00 per person per event and are very limited. Come for one event or attend all three. You must be 21 or older to attend.
Click here to purchase your tickets while they last.
I have personally tried Knob Creek Bourbon and it is my favorite Bourbon by far. I have never tried it paired with anything before and I think this event sounds like a great way to fully experience and savor the bourbon with all the delicious pairings the chefs have created. These types of events are more personal and you fully get a genuine experience.
Does this sound like a event you would enjoy attending? Let us know in the comments below.
Chip and Company loves bringing you all the latest Disney news. Make sure you follow us on all social media so you don’t miss out on all the newest happenings!