It appears that Disney will now be offering early morning access to the Magic Kingdom with “Early Morning Magic“. Guests will be allowed entrance to the park starting at 7:45am and guided to Fantasyland where they’ll have early access to just three attractions: The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Peter Pan’s Flight. Tickets are available for $69 per adult and $49 per child plus tax. This price also includes a continental breakfast at Pinocchio Village Haus that will be available from 8:30am until 10:00am.
This event will not replace Extra Magic Hours and is available for all guests to purchase.
Here are the details:
Fantasyland Fun Before the Park Opens
Make your Walt Disney World mornings more magical than ever with a first-access experience in the park!
Rise with the sun on select mornings, Disney Early Morning Magic gives you the chance to be among the first to enter Magic Kingdom park and experience a trio of Fantasyland attractions:
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- and Peter Pan’s Flight.
Plus, in addition to the early-morning fun, you can get your fill of a wonderful continental breakfast at Pinocchio Village Haus—featuring such scrumptious breakfast fare as:
- Chilled juices, coffee and teas
- Seasonal fruit and berries
- Freshly baked pastries
- Cheese and cured meats
- Scrambled eggs with assorted toppings
- Vegetable frittata
- Smoked bacon
- Pork and turkey sausages
- Fried potatoes with caramelized onions
- Mickey Waffles
Available with the purchase of a separate ticket, Disney Early Morning Magic takes place on select dates from 7:45 AM to 10:00 AM. However, admission is limited—be sure to buy your tickets before it’s too late!
Purchase Tickets Online or Buy Phone
Don’t miss this all-new special event at Disney’s Magic Kingdom park. Purchase your tickets today!
Admission to Disney Early Morning Magic is available $69 per adult and $49 per child (tax not included).
For tickets, please make your purchase online or call the Disney Reservation Center atfor assistance. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
Know Before You Go
Learn all you need to know about this special event—including where to check-in and when you can enter the park.
- Official check-in will take place near the far left turnstiles of the Main Entrance to Magic Kingdom park beginning at 7:30 AM. Ticketed Guests will receive an event sticker for identification.
- Starting at 7:45 AM, Guests will be admitted into the park and guided into Fantasyland.
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Peter Pan’s Flight are the only attractions that will be operational during this special event.
- Beginning at 8:30 AM until 10:00 AM, breakfast will be available at Pinocchio Village Haus.
- At 9:00 AM, the theme park will open to Guests with standard theme park admission tickets and exclusive attraction access will end.
- Please note that standard theme park admission tickets are required for this event, in addition to a Disney Early Morning Admission ticket.
- The number of tickets available is limited. In addition, all tickets are non-refundable, non-transferrable and are only valid for admission during the special event date and hours.
- All attractions, entertainment and experiences are subject to change without notice.
If you are interested in a Walt Disney World vacation and would like to take advantage of the new Early Morning Magic, then contact email@example.com or visit my Facebook page here to start planning.
H/T Kenny the Pirate
Latest posts by Laura Bourget (see all)
- The Disney Castle by LEGO is the Specialty Toy of the Year - May 13, 2017
- Update on Disney’s Coronado Springs Expansion - April 2, 2017
- Reservations to DVC Moonlight Magic at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon are now Open to Members - March 31, 2017