Who says Disney World has to be expensive? With these savory and sweet items from around the Magic Kingdom, you are sure to stay within budget while enjoying some tasty treats!
Here’s six of our favorite snacks for around $5 at the Magic Kingdom:
- Mickey Mouse Kid’s Cone available at Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
- Stuffed Pretzel available at The Launching Pad
- Citrus Swirl available at Sunshine Tree Terrace
- Bread Sticks with Marinara available at Pinocchio Village Haus
- Warm Cinnamon Roll available at Gaston’s Tavern
- Dole Whip available at Aloha Isle
Take a look at all the deliciousness for yourself:
What’s your favorite snack at the Magic Kingdom?
Looking for other ways to save money on your next Disney vacation? CLICK HERE or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and my services are 100% FREE!
As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.