Looking for some new home decor? What a about a cute Mickey Ice Cream Planter!
If you like plants and would like add a touch of magic to them, then this DIY is perfect for you! It’s inspired in our favorite mouse and a delicious treat. So cute and perfect for Spring!
You can add a succulent plant or your favorite flowers and even make this little planters in different colors to have an even more colorful home decor.
MICKEY ICE CREAM PLANTER
- Ceramic Pot
- Damp Cloth
- Mickey Template
- Mint Green Acrylic Paint
- Brown/Tan Acrylic Paint
- Black Permanent Marker
- Outdoor Glue
Related – How to Build a Mickey Mouse Flower Bed
- Gather your materials and find a well-ventilated place to paint the pot. Prep the surface by wiping it down with a damp cloth before you begin.
- Download, print, and cut the Mickey Template and use it as a guide to make the ears with foam. You can also freehand, using a ruler as a guide for the size. Make sure to cut a slit in the bottom of each foam ear so they stay on the pot when glued.
- Paint the top of your pot mint green. Start with the top ledge and work your way down, creating the scalloped edges that an ice cream cone has. Let it dry.
- Paint your foam “ears” mint green to match the top of your pot. Let dry.
- Add dark brown lines to the bottom half, creating the waffle cone. For little crafters, tape or add pencil marks to help guide them while painting. Let dry.
- Use a permanent marker to add small rectangular “chocolate chip” shapes on both the green top of the pot and on the ears. For rainbow sprinkles, use multiple colored markers. Let dry.
- Glue on your ears, let them dry, and plant your succulent!
Credit: Disney Family
- Magical Minnie Mouse Frappuccino To Order At Starbucks! - April 16, 2021
- Learn How To Make These Boozy Dole Whip Pops At Home! - April 15, 2021
- These Magic Carpet Pops Are A Must Make For Aladdin Fans! - April 14, 2021