DVC’s Boulder Ridge Decorated for the Holidays. The Holidays are officially in full effect here at Walt Disney World Resorts with the start of Epcot’s International Festival of the Holidays. While all the festivities are going on at the Parks, one of the best, but slightly overlooked Disney Vacation Club Resorts, Boulder Ridge has been fully decorated for the Holidays.
Recalling the 1860s railroad hotels of the American West, Boulder Ridge Villas offer the comforts of home amid the rustic beauty of Disney’s Wilderness Lodge. Dine on traditional Pacific Northwest cuisine, explore trails through lush meadows, and delight in the enchanting Copper Creek Springs Pool. Just a breezy boat ride to Magic Kingdom park, this Resort hotel celebrates the ethos of traditional craftsmanship and the great outdoors.
The resort is a smaller version of Wilderness Lodge and the tree may not be as tall, but it is still impressive. Check out all the images below.
Delightful Holiday Decor Abounds
Almost everywhere guests look they will be immersed in festive holiday decor at “The Most Magical Place on Earth.” Theme parks, resorts and the Disney Springs dining, entertainment and retail district are transformed into all that is merry and bright.
Decor highlights include:
- Jolly trimmings and theming throughout Main Street, U.S.A. in Magic Kingdom Park.
- Holiday glamour on Hollywood and Sunset Boulevards in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and festive touches in Toy Story Land.
- Animal-inspired décor, luminaries on Discovery Island and holiday cheer that expats from Earth have brought to Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Dazzling international decor around World Showcase at EPCOT.
- Nightly snow flurries and Disney-themed Christmas trees at Disney Springs.
- Iconic Gingerbread displays and embellishments at Disney Resort Hotels.
- And Christmas trees seemingly everywhere – more than 1300 at last count, some towering 65 feet.
Boulder Ridge Decorated for the Holidays
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!