Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Huge Christmas Tree and other Decorations Arrive. Wilderness Lodge gets the most love from Disney Fans during the Holidays here at Walt Disney World Resorts. There are many reasons why it gets so much love, from the giant Christmas Tree that stands over 5 Stories tall to the Humphrey the bear merchandise, and all the amazing garland and decorations all around the huge lobby.
We got over to Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and saw them putting the finishing touches on the outside lobby, while the inside was finished already. Moose antlers, Teepee, and various other Frontierland-esque decorations hang all over the tree itself. Obviously carved animals also are featured. The tree has been updated to LED lights and they are bright during the day as well as at night.
The rest of the lobby area has swag all the way up the sides to the top levels, and a huge wreath hangs off the fireplace that shows rock formations throughout time.
Check out the images below.
Related: Christmas Decorations have arrived at Disneyland & California Adventure
Delightful Holiday Decor Abounds
Almost everywhere guests look they will be immersed in festive holiday decor at “The Most Magical Place on Earth.” Theme parks, resorts and the Disney Springs dining, entertainment and retail district are transformed into all that is merry and bright.
Decor highlights include:
- Jolly trimmings and theming throughout Main Street, U.S.A. in Magic Kingdom Park.
- Holiday glamour on Hollywood and Sunset Boulevards in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and festive touches in Toy Story Land.
- Animal-inspired décor, luminaries on Discovery Island and holiday cheer that expats from Earth have brought to Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Dazzling international decor around World Showcase at EPCOT.
- Nightly snow flurries and Disney-themed Christmas trees at Disney Springs.
- Iconic Gingerbread displays and embellishments at Disney Resort Hotels.
- And Christmas trees seemingly everywhere – more than 1300 at last count, some towering 65 feet
Related: Disney’s Contemporary Resort Christmas Tree is up
Wilderness Lodge Huge Christmas Tree
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!