Disney has just released details on the newest Disney Vacation Club resort Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge. They will feature rooms from Studios all the way to Waterfront Cabins with patio, and even Grand Villas! The details were posted yesterday on DVC News along with estimated point charts and full cabin details.
Most of the floors plans and sizes are quite similar to many of the other DVC Resorts:
- Dedicated and lockoff Studio: 345 sq ft (Boulder Ridge is 356 sq ft)
- Dedicated and lockoff One-bedroom: 761 sq ft (BRV is 727 sq ft)
- Dedicated and lockoff Two-bedroom: 1105 sq ft (BRV is 1080 sq ft)
- Cabin: With patio and porch included: 1737 sq ft
- Grand Villa: Huge 3 bedroom/3 bath villa: width of 47 feet by length of 76.4 feet; 3204 sq ft
The Grand Villas will not be on every floor of the resort, mostly likely they are all end units with gorgeous views. The waterfront cabins are very similar to the Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Resort but they will come with a two sided fireplace and outdoor patios. Disney is building 12-14 cabins and actual room numbers are unknown at this time.
Here are some construction photos we got last week:
There are no details on when sales will be coming available and point breakdown is a bit of a guessing game right now. The speculation on the point breakdown is:
- Deluxe Studio: 18 points per night
- One Bedroom Villa: 36 points per night
- Two Bedroom Villa: 46 points per night
- Cabin: 115 points per night
- Three Bedroom Grand Villa: 122 points per night
Again these are not set in stone, Disney should have official numbers out soon. For more info please check out the DVC News website.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Disney CEO Bob Chapek shares his three pillars of success with Cast Members - January 10, 2022
- International star Shakira visits the Magic Kingdom - January 10, 2022
- Disney World raises prices on Food & Beverages - January 10, 2022