The big 24 hour event will be happening here very soon, on both coasts! So, you still might be planning what you want to do and when. You may be thinking you will have to rush to get something you want to eat because they will close, well have no fear some of your favorite places will stay open late, or early depending on how you look at it. The Disneyland Downtown Disney District has some extra magic hours, so to speak.
They are as follows:
- Starbucks: 4 a.m. (5/22) to 5 a.m. (5/23)
- Haagen Dazs: 6 a.m. (5/22) to 2 a.m. (5/23)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels: 6 a.m. (5/22) to 2 a.m. (5/23)
- La Brea Bakery Express: 4 a.m. (5/22) to 2 a.m. (5/23)
- Earl of Sandwich: 6 a.m. (5/22) to 2 a.m. (5/23)
- Jamba Juice: 6 a.m. (5/22) to 2 a.m. (5/23)
I will be attending the WDW event, how about you?
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.