If you want to be sure you experience all the very best of the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival, then you may want to check into the delicious full day VIP guided tour being offered.
Disney invites you to embark on a guided culinary adventure with this special VIP experience:
- Your day begins with the Wonders Retreat at the Festival Center, where you’ll enjoy a celebrity chef hosted brunch from the best seats in the house.
- After a break and a brief time to shop, you’ll return to the VIP Lounge for a hosted beverage demonstration featuring acclaimed wines, spirits and craft beers from around the world.
- Next, you’ll venture to the Norway Pavilion to set sail on the newest attraction in the World Showcase—Frozen Ever After.
- Then, it’s time to explore the Global Marketplaces! Disney Chefs will greet you and introduce you to the endless selection of bites and beverages while you taste 3 of the Festival’s most popular pairings.
- Your next stop will be at the newly reimagined attraction, Soarin’ Around the World.
- Afterwards, a certified Cicerone will lead you through a sampling of the Festival’s signature craft beers. Another delectable chef’s pairing will follow.
- Post pairing, you’ll head to the America Garden Theatre to savor a glass of champagne and then rock out to the Eat to the Beat Concert Series from your priority seats.
- When the concert comes to a close, you’ll have time to explore the Festival on your own.
- If you choose to stay through the end of the day, you can watch IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth from a reserved location.
Learn More About This Tour:
- The 7-hour experience begins at 9:00 AM on the following Fridays: September 16, 23, 30; October 7, 14, 21, 28; and November 4, 11, 2016.
- The cost of The Ultimate Day at Epcot International Food & Wine Festival experience is $399 per Guest, plus tax.
- A 15% discounts is available for Disney Vacation Club Members, Annual Passholders and Disney Chase Visa Cardmembers.
- See artists performing during the Eat to the Beat Concert Series.
- View celebrity chefs who will be presenting at the What’s Cookin’ With… brunch during the Wonders Retreat.
- Check in at least 15 minutes prior to the start of this experience at the Festival Center.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- This tour is wheelchair and ECV accessible.
- Theme park admission is required and is not included with the cost of the VIP Tour.
- Guest program content, tour itinerary, duration and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Guests must be at least 21 years of age to participate and must be able to show ID.
- For reservations, please call (407) WDW-TOUR or (407) 939-8687. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
Will you be partaking in this extraordinary VIP experience?
If you’re unsure of where to begin planning your Disney Parks vacation, contact me today to take advantage of my FREE vacation planning services! I specialize in Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Disney Aulani resort in Hawaii, as well as Adventures by Disney. Contact me today at email@example.com for a free quote, or you can find me on my Facebook page here.
photo: Disney Vacation Club
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!